For Sale AMPHIUMA (2-Toed Florida) Congo Eel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Swampmonstersflorida
AMPHIUMA (2-Toed Florida) Congo Eel

Two-Toed Amphiuma from central Florida 20-30"+ long (I have several, your choice on length), $33.50 plus shipping. I will combine shipping for more than one ordered. Amphiumas are very large, predatory/scavenging aquatic salamanders. They easy to keep and have interesting behaviors. Several amphiumas can be kept together. They like shallow water with abundant cover, and they tolerate low oxygen, high temperatures, and long periods without food.

email me at
swampmonsters@yahoo.com
to order and arrange shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2017, 10:30 AM   #2
Miller1337
Hey, I am looking to purchase some Amphiumas for my zoology class and was wondering if you still had them for sale? Im from Rio Rancho New Mexico and would love a big Amphibian for my class

Old 01-04-2017, 01:20 PM   #3
Alexandersalamander
In situations like this, where the ad is very old (in this case 5 years old), it makes more sense to email or PM the seller directly because it is highly unlikely that the individual in the ad is still for sale. Please don't bump old ads because it means that newer ads have a lesser chance of being seen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
congo, salamanders