Reptster.com experience with show sponsorship not good - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #141
Dixie Reptiles
I know this will fuel a fire again,have you had your first show yet ?do you know for sure how many vendors will be there ?how many customers ?Please do not take this the wrong way but why should I pay you $750. Now after you get up and running and could show me some numbers then I could decide if this is a fair price for advertising.I know he agreed to pay and I am not sure how all this will turn out.Again my opinion,did this really need to go here.Both of you are getting positve and negative results.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #142
Dixie Reptiles
David is not my best friend in the whole world.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #143
dragonsr#1
again how am I off base?

Old 09-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #144
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles View Post
I know this will fuel a fire again,have you had your first show yet ?do you know for sure how many vendors will be there ?how many customers ?Please do not take this the wrong way but why should I pay you $750. Now after you get up and running and could show me some numbers then I could decide if this is a fair price for advertising.I know he agreed to pay and I am not sure how all this will turn out.Again my opinion,did this really need to go here.Both of you are getting positve and negative results.

Of course its going to fuel the fire. The fact that he agreed to pay, and never did is the issue...not price agreed upon.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #145
Dixie Reptiles
David said the price kept changing,I would sure like to hear the rest of his side of this.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #146
Cat_72
Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER. He agreed to pay this price. Period.

Sheesh.

And I am not a "friend" of Kelly....don't know her whatsoever....so I think that gives a bit of a benefit, as I could look at the information given with no bias or pre-judgement, or "favoritism", whatever you want to call it.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #147
jayefbe
Quote:
1) Your point is entirely moot. You may have not thought it was a fair price, but David did, as he agreed to pay it!

2) Nobody's asking you to pay the $750. So why are you acting like they are?

3) Why are you working so hard to undermine someone else's hard work? Why aren't you trying to support a fellow reptile show organizer?

Quite frankly, it appears as though you have a vendetta against the Kordeks, and I really have no idea why. Afraid to let someone new into the reptile show crowd? Your arguments are either baseless or off-topic, and your allegiance to David does make it seem as though you're best friends with him.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #148
Dixie Reptiles
Yes and the check cashing customers agreed to pay 35% is that fair ? Probably not.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #149
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
David said the price kept changing,I would sure like to hear the rest of his side of this.

That is the first thing you have said that I think everyone here agrees with.

To be honest, in the two face to face conversations and one recent phone conversation i had with him...I like David too. He seemed like an on the ball go getter sort of guy. The problem is, in this situation, that is irrelevant. This is like any other deal gone bad. You either explain your side of the transaction or leave the court of public opinion to make a conclusion based on the only other info they have...that being supplied by the other half of the transaction.

Everyone involved in a dispute on this forum has those two options. The second one rarely works out well.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #150
jayefbe
Quote:
So would everyone else! This thread has been up long enough for 30 pages worth of posts, but he can't come give his side of the story yet? It's ridiculous! You're defending someone who obviously couldn't be bothered to defend himself. Why? Why are you so skeptical of the Kordeks? They appear to be honest hard-working people, and I would be extremely surprised if they've lied about any of this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david young, repster, reptster