Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #1
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl View Post
So, if some one it's immature, that means that we all can be immature as well?

Jendee trows the cards and we can see her point and we can decide what side take, but in our mind, not polluting names here so, all the others comments about the pictures and the label of the animals that he sell are out of line.

I bet all of the guys that comment bad things about Manny or Jendee or anyone are the perfect people that has never get in a situation that don't want to be.

Please, act like adults...
I'm having a difficult time following your line of logic. What exactly have I done that is immature? I never called someone names, or degraded anyone, or made immature comments towards anyone. Manny, however, has.

I have never claimed to be perfect, I do not think anyone here has. Yes, I have made mistakes, the point is, I have corrected my mistakes and I have no made a fool of myself in a public setting that could be viewed by thousands per day.

Jendee has her own past issues that have tainted her reputation and that is something she has to accept and I am not going to sit here and pretend they do not exist, but in this instance, Manny is in the wrong.

The issues pertaining to the photos, pertaining to Manny's inaccurate information in various locations, the issues of his claims to what the animal is worth, these are all relevant to the problem at hand. Whether or not they are directly related to the snake being returned or not is irrelevant. It paints the picture of an immature, selfish, snide individual who lacks the capacity to defend and conduct himself in a professional manner.

Manny thinks the BOI is a joke. Manny people who get Bad Guy Threads do.

Manny claims that the animal is largely worthless to him and he sells hundreds of snakes a year so what point is there then to hold onto an animal that is clearly causing him so many headaches? The VPI that was given to Jendee was done so in a manner that the verbage used to designate its purpose leaves it up for interpretation. Neither party can definitively prove it was for 2012 or 2013, therefore, Manny really just needs to let it go. If he really thinks that animal was worth 1200.00 - 1500.00, he is delusional.

For every one person that comments on a BOI thread, dozens more just sit and read it. Posting is not a requirement for having read and visited the thread. Some will choose to not care about Manny's actions and some will. It's as simple as that. You can question them and they can answer or they can refuse, but people going against one view point or another are not being "immature" and do not need to "grow up".

Old 01-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
KORBIN5895
@José

You are being objective? Really?

You have completely ignored Manny's lies, misleading information and his immaturity. Yet you cast all of the blame at Jendee. Yep. Totally objective.

Out of curiosity have you ever dealt with either of them?

To answer your question I am on one other forum with Jendee but haven't really spoken to her that much as she has been pretty inactive til recently.

@ shadow ace and meokazoo

Sorry I missed the picture of Jendee's t+ but will go back and look.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
ilamacoatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
@José

You are being objective? Really?

You have completely ignored Manny's lies, misleading information and his immaturity. Yet you cast all of the blame at Jendee. Yep. Totally objective.

Out of curiosity have you ever dealt with either of them?

To answer your question I am on one other forum with Jendee but haven't really spoken to her that much as she has been pretty inactive til recently.

@ shadow ace and meokazoo

Sorry I missed the picture of Jendee's t+ but will go back and look.
Please try to understood my language barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really trying to be objective, everyone has his point about Manny's mistake but... I'm not saying Jendee it's a bad person or Manny is... I'm only saying that the discussion turns on one direction, to attack only to one guy... We are making a storm in a glass of water...

Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 AM   #4
KORBIN5895
I'm not sure what your language barrier has to do with the fact that you throw the blame at Jendee's feet while completely ignoring the fact that Manny has proven himself a liar several times now in this thread.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #5
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I'm not sure what your language barrier has to do with the fact that you throw the blame at Jendee's feet while completely ignoring the fact that Manny has proven himself a liar several times now in this thread.
It took me a bit to figure it out, but once I saw the location, I realized where I was missing pieces.

José is attempting to say that both parties are at fault and the thread has gone one-sided against Manny and he is struggling to figure out why that is (language barrier is a problem). He is also having a hard time understanding why this has become a public issue, rather than a private one as things where he is from are often handled in a different manner (culture barrier).

I've spoken with him in PMs and he is not insulting anyone deliberately, he is just having a hard time figuring it out.

Dan, he's not avoiding your questions, he's using a translator to and a lot of our phrases or usual manner of speaking do not clearly translate.

Give him a little bit of a break.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
AlexBurgos
Just my opinion on what I consider the most important aspect of this thread for me.

Manny lied several times in the limited responses he posted here. He lied that Jendee was the greedy person who came to him for a T+ and gave a detailed story about wanting to give her a jungle het sharp etc; when Jendee produced the text proving that it was indeed Manny who pulled the T+ out of his hat and offered it to her.

He lied that there was only one male visual T in the litter, either that or he lied that the male he did eventually send was from the same litter when it was not? There is an obvious lie there but I don’t know what it is. Perhaps he miss-sexed the T+ male and later realized it was a male and sent it to her? That would have been such an easy way to twist it and there wouldn’t be this debate about that “lie”.

There were so many ways I personally could have twisted this scenario had I been in Manny’s shoes to make Jendee seem like the liar or the confused party in this deal. Why would someone outright lie about something that could easily be retrieved in a text and email? How could someone be so foolish enough to do what Manny did in this thread is beyond me. He would state a lie and Jendee would post an email/text to prove what he said is a lie, it’s hilarious and saved me a trip to Redbox. I find it hard to be objective here when Jendee, someone I consider naïve based on her past threads, easily debunked Manny Frade.

Jendee just hope you get your snake back and be done with it. I wouldn’t bank on getting any 1.1 from him if I were you.

Manny deals in numbers. The scenario he described here regarding taking your SQT to a harem of females illustrates that. Its not rocket science that if you pair up 100 boas you will most likely get a number of litters every season and be able to knock others about not being able to breed boas as he did to Brandon in this thread. In the same token Manny is betting on the odds. He is betting that there will be new people coming in every season and they will buy his boas. I’d bet over the time this thread has been happening, he probably sold a number of boas to people who didn’t know, don’t care or bother to read this thread. Manny doesn’t care what we say or think here and he has stated that before. For him its business as usual and he will still sell some boas today. I’m not knocking him for that; this is just what I believe to be the truth and why he is probably laughing at this thread because he simply does not care. He will still sell some boas today on Kingnake. He’s probably shipping some out today haha.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #7
jendee
I never gave him permission to steal my picture for his website infact didn't even notice it until Diem pointed it out. which I find funny, because he said my guy was a poor example of a sq and worth nothing. Also said sqauretails don't sell for much really bc he is selling a possible het squaretail for around 900?? the same I sold my vpi for

genetics don't matter to me, quality examples matter to me

please take my picture down isn't there some law against that??

hes stating that I have deleted and edited our emails and that he is too "gracious" to make it be known public how I was speaking to him. Im asking him now, mr. frade, please post these conversations that I didn't post! The world is looking at you like the bad guy if you have a conversation that may turn the tables a bit why not post them??
you also stated that you sent me 3 pictures in the past week?? again please post these as it will certainly help your side of the story wouldn't it??

Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendee View Post
I never gave him permission to steal my picture for his website infact didn't even notice it until Diem pointed it out.

please take my picture down isn't there some law against that??
I don't know the specifics, but I do know that it is illegal. This article might help.

http://photography.about.com/od/copy...tos-Online.htm

Old 01-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
jendee
I have been in the business for a longtime past four yrs. Im a very forgiving trusting person. Im the type of person that would bring a homeless drug addict home lol I don't judge people by there mistakes/past because everyone has ups and downs. and everyone has a story to tell. but having said that I would never give a homeless person cash, or trust them with my jewelry box lol and thats kinda what I did with manny and I shouldn't have. I only asked one person if I should do the deal, and he told me no hes no good. I never search the boi or did any other research and that's where my inexperience with doing loans has cost me.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #10
KORBIN5895
Very true Alex but at least four people have said the will not be doing business with him . That mean this thread has saved four people from being scammed by him so that's something.