Albino Boa Stolen! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 06-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #61
ravensgait
Just noticed this,, Wow Rick , I am very very sorry !! Randy

Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #62
crotalusadamanteus
Tom,
If i gave you negative Karma, I must have felt you deserved it. I've not dealt out negatives very many times on this site. BUT, I must say that even though I don't remember the incident you speak of, (I tend to move on) what you display at the moment is certainly worthy of good Karma.

I really appreciate your offer for the pick of the litter, but I am doing just fine as far as Boas go. I have about 21 of Auroras offspring at the moment, and 8 of them are Sunglows. LOL Your offer was plenty enough for me. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic
NOW I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH/EVERTYTHING!!!! I guess I had to work for the outcome of this situation and finally found it on RTB.net... I am red faced and the hairs on the back of my neck are still up... Nobody cares for snakes like the rare, the few, US/me!!!!! Rick, you assigned me karma points here awhile back in regards to some Luis T. issues... I was upset at you for that, I had heard from Luis about this issue and was actually trying to help him out a little by defending the fella. Obviously I was outta my tree. IRREGARDLESS, I am now COMPELLED to offer you PICK OF LITTER outta my upcoming sunglow litter that an albino female bred by my dh sunglow will have here in less than 45 days... I mean it, and will honor this.. I would EXPECT someone (a breeder) to do this for me, and let some greed aside to give you another shot at raisin one up again.. I can't erase any of this, nobody can, but that is what the majority of the world feels about "snakes." And anything inbetween: lizards, torts, turts, amphibs... Rick, I expect you to KIT with me, if you want, of course, and I am a man of my word raised by a military man. lol.. I have pics of the parents and the whole nine that could help you focus on something positive.. It ain't all that much, but I'll give up a sunglow for ya.. Outta love.. Contact me for your replacement(s)... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! 602-489-6003... Ohhhh... And for the fella o fellas responsible for this death.. The KARMA from this one is going to hurt!!!!!!!! Please sympathize for them now, as I am sure they'll need it..

Let me get with Tom and work out those Auroras_Revenge details now that I am a little more clear headed. I ain't going anywhere, neither is the culprit(s), and I ain't altogether sure I got it all right the first time. I can't believe how many people seem eager to help. I really don't know how to deal with that to be honest. But it is appreciated a whole lot more than I can express.

Still no calls. Maybe $750 will get better results? Maybe I'll change them out this weekend and see what happens from there.

Thanks again for all the support.
Rick

Old 06-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #63
crotalusadamanteus
Ok, seems to be a hang up or something on the yahoo account. It won't let me view the mail that was sent to it. I went ahead and created it on my own site, using my PayPal account, so I can keep track of things better, and have no third parties involved.

I wish to make it clear, I was not expecting people to chip in for what is essentially my own battle to fight. There are no obligations on anyones part to help out. I still ain't so sure how to deal with it.

But if you still feel like helping, you can click the donate button at the bottom of this page....
http://sunsetbci.com/auroras_revenge.html

I will try the best I can to keep track of who donates what, in the event these culprits are not caught, I can make an effort to return the funds.

I thank all of you again for your support. You guys going through this with me means more than I know how to express.

Rick

Old 06-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #64
Cat_72
I can't seem to get it to work from the link given on your website either, Rick....has anyone else gotten it to go through from there?

It might just be because I'm at work....but not sure. They block weird things in weird ways from here...

Old 06-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #65
TheFragginDragon
Seemed to work for me this morning.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #66
Cat_72
It works from home....must be the weird blocks they have on the computers at work.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #67
Amelanistic Orca
No problem Rick.. I tend to "move on" quickly too, other thing is, I forget nothing. lol if ya get my drift.. Hopefully you can understand the just and honor of my offer, it still stands if you like.. I figured you might have some offspring to help you through this as well.. I would also like to mention since I hadn't seen it... I think you should have taken better caution yourself Rick... IE: locking the $6k snake in the car with the a/c running for her, and having an extra set of keys to get back in.... But, then the other saying can apply, when it's your time, it's your time/turn... Ohh I hate that one.. I can't stand that photo of her demise!! My goodness!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #68
DThomas
Just saw this thread. I am very sorry for your loss Rick.

Go find the local tweaker hang out near the Circle K Aurora was stolen from and pressure a few of the tweakers. They know who did it. Stealing that bag out of your truck was a crime of opportunity and it was someone local to the area.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #69
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
I think you should have taken better caution yourself Rick... IE: locking the $6k snake in the car with the a/c running for her, and having an extra set of keys to get back in.... But, then the other saying can apply, when it's your time, it's your time/turn... Ohh I hate that one.. I can't stand that photo of her demise!! My goodness!!!
Another saying around this neighborhood goes like this. "Leave a car running, it will be gone in 30 seconds, even if they have to break the window) I live like 5 minutes from a major crossing into Mexico. But, I also stop at this same store like 4 times a week or so, and never had a problem ever. Trust me man, I've kicked myself plenty over this. I really don't need any help with that.

Dennis, thanks bud. I am heading back over tonight to put up more posters, and talk to some people I know back there. Someone went and took down about 100 reward posters taped to phone poles. Maybe someone got a little nervous. If we can catch someone taking them down.......well, we'll go from there.

Thanks again.
Rick

Old 06-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #70
rockyballboa
Quote:
I would also like to mention since I hadn't seen it... I think you should have taken better caution yourself Rick... IE: locking the $6k snake in the car with the a/c running for her, and having an extra set of keys to get back in.... But, then the other saying can apply, when it's your time, it's your time/turn... Ohh I hate that one.. I can't stand that photo of her demise!! My goodness!!!
You were doing great until this came out of your mouth(keyboard).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!