Show your Carpets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-25-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
ravensgait
Show your Carpets

It has been really dead on this forum so I thought I see if we could get some photos posted. Here are a few of my carpets , lets see some of yours.. Randy

One of my Nova Guinea's or PNGs or whatever lol

One of my Coastal girls

Coastal male

male het granite IJ

One of the Super Nova's lol

Old 03-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
kmurphy
Here's a pair of jungles that I picked up here from Ann Barth. Great snakes - hopefully she's gravid.

Female - Sasha
[IMG][/IMG]

Male - Steele
[IMG][/IMG]

Another one of Sasha
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 03-25-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
Junkyard
Y'all are making me drool again. Gorgeous!!!! That Super Nova(?) is new to me, what a beautifully different carpet!!

Old 03-26-2008, 02:41 AM   #4
ravensgait
Kevin, I'm not much of a Jungle fan but I'm a fan of those guys !!! really really nice animals.

Thanks Michael, the name Super Nova came from another forum where someone took Nova Guinea (Old name still used for new Guinea) and tagged my super reduced pattern jag clutch with it. Seeing as I had referred to them as the B.S.H.L. clutch that name seems much nicer lol. Here's a couple others from that clutch, mom was a Nova Guinea or as I have called them PNG's like the first animal in my post above, dad was a coastal jag.

These two seem to be coloring up with a lavender ground color, some have a yellow gound color others white and then these two. The whole clutch was really weird ..

about 8 feet of Bredli, right before she shed, was hoping I'd feed her as she'll eat anytime ..

Randy

Old 03-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
TheFragginDragon
All I can say is 'WOW!' I think I may be getting into carpets more than just my baby coastal!

Old 04-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #6
Bella17
Hey! I recently just got into Carpets, I have always loved how they look and have had friends with them, so I finally got up some cash and started a little collection.. little as in two.. lol BUt I LOVE EM

Here is my BHB JunglexCoastal girl. She is about a year old and 3.5ft.
Eden~

And here is my other girl I got from Pablo Gomez on here, great guy to deal with. She is a stripped coastal. A couple months old and quite the fiest little girl!

Ajax(means little warrior)

Michelle

Old 04-02-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
Bella17
Since I am new to Carpets, Im not sure how these two will turn out.. I was into ball pythons, and They just got darker and darker. But I'v been told these guys lighten up a bit? I'm curious to see how it all works out!

Michelle

Old 04-09-2008, 06:52 AM   #8
Aeryk01
Zori - 7ft+ Female Coastal Carpet

Well... heres some updated shots of Zori... shes now 7ft+ and filling out beautifully... puppy dog tame to the point where I pet her head all the time and shes not skittish at all... her feeding response is just INSANE... so I snapped some shots of her feeding today... and she shed bout 4-5 days ago... I think she may be a mixed breed... cause her pattern over the last 4 months has REALLY changed... as has her color... and btw... if you're curious... that IS a 55gal aquarium on its side long ways for her enclosure... she LOVES her tree branches and perches daily sometimes for days at a time... Enjoy the pics...

Old 04-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #9
ravensgait
Michelle, that first girl is really nice looking. You said she's a cross what do you know about her breeding? The stripy one does look feisty good looking kid.

Aeryk, that is a good sized girl, looks all Coastal to me and a nice classic looking one at that. here's a head shot of one of my big girls she's around 8 feet or so, looks rather like yours a classic Coastal.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:32 AM   #10
MikeCurtin
Love that Bredl's pic, Randy...gotta get some new one's of that Super Nova girl I got from you, too! Till then.....Some Jungles and the wacky 75% Jungle Jag I just produced!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!