Hard time deciding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-27-2016, 09:40 PM   #1
robert7107
Hard time deciding

Female Fire pin 640 grams for $250 shipped or killer bee 200 grams for $150 local pickup. I own two females now around 300 grams give or take. Looking to breed to a banana pastel Mojave . Just want to getting your options on what you think since iam have a hard time deciding...
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Old 09-27-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
snowgyre
I'd personally get the fire pin. I'm not big on pastels or spider.

Old 09-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #3
robert7107
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
I'd personally get the fire pin. I'm not big on pastels or spider.
I was also thinking that since the killer bee breeder is local with 25 minutes of me it could benefit me in the future by doing business with him...

Old 09-28-2016, 08:19 AM   #4
Pasodama
For me, between just those two, the decision would be easy. That is because I don't do Spiders. Love the looks, of Spider combos, but I don't breed them.

The bad thing, about asking others, is that everyone would pick one, or the other, for their own personal likes, dislikes, needs, etc.

You have to make the ultimate choice, yourself, based on what you like and, if breeding, for your production goals.

The benefit, of the Fire Pin, is that you can add those two genes into your collection & breeding. You already appear to have Pastel (even though a Super Pastel guarantees all babies to be Pastel).

Purchasing a snake, from a local breeder, may, or may not, benefit you in the future. However, that should not be the primary reason for purchasing a particular snake. Primary reason should be your likes and your goals.

Old 10-01-2016, 02:33 PM   #5
David Reid
I had a Sulfur Pin at one time, and even as adults they are really attractive. Pin over a Spider any day.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:57 PM   #6
Big Borg Reptiles
I'd do the fire pin as well just based on the pairing. I like the look of banana pins and mojave pins (jigsaws), and I really don't like how the mojave spider comes out. I personally like most of the spider combos so I'm not biased in that regard, just as far as what you're looking at as a male that would be my pick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!