collection for sale- price reduced - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 12:43 PM   #11
Chris Steele
That was a bit immature. What exactly has Aaron done wrong by taking one day to get back to someone?

Old 12-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Steele
That was a bit immature. What exactly has Aaron done wrong by taking one day to get back to someone?
Maybe this will help shed some light on that question.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=91652

Old 12-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #13
bigaaron_17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Now that's the second time you have used your work as an excuse. What you don't seem to understand junior is that working is part of growing up and being responsible. Things like that and showing up on time will come to you when you grow up and become an adult. Don't worry, it will happen to you eventually. I'm sure you are still confused as to why those funny hairs are showing up all of a sudden.
Excuse? no its not an excuse its just holding me back from getting on the computer.
Quote:
Things like that and showing up on time
would you get over this allready if you want to talk about it go and cry about it in the thread you made. I think your just getting pissy becuase im selling these snakes to someone else. GROW UP!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2006, 03:38 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaaron_17
I guess the Email never went threw. Try doing a PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaaron_17
Excuse? no its not an excuse its just holding me back from getting on the computer.
Which is it, the e-mail didn't go through or you didn't get to it yet? Seems to be two contradictory statements.

Old 12-05-2006, 05:29 PM   #15
Shakota2005
Red face Snakes

Sorry to hear all the hassle going on. If you lived closer I would be interested in a few snakes.

Believe me I understand the work issue. I work two jobs. LOL It takes a lot of time and then my snakes and kids take up the rest of my time. ) Good luck selling them. Sarah

Old 12-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #16
snakebiteAZ1
Hey don't feel bad

I do the work all day thing as well!!! Some of these people don't have anything better to do than find people to pick on, you can tell by how many posts they have in just a short while... Good luck on your snakes.. Mike

Old 12-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #17
bigaaron_17
okay im droping the price down to 375 if someone can come to dayon ohio and pick up these snakes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2006, 05:04 PM   #18
mmfrankford
Still wondering if you had a picture of the male caramel?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread