For Sale 2019 F3 West Papuan/Irian Jaya carpet pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 01:30 AM   #1
Mike Cross
2019 F3 West Papuan/Irian Jaya carpet pythons

The 2019's are now "sold out", so if interested to be on the "list" of the 2020 clutch once established, feel free to contact me. Thanks!!

I have a few 2019 West Papuan carpet pythons, both males and females available at this time, and a clutch from this season getting established. I've been working with a specific group of animals that originated from a group of field collected adults imported many years ago from southern West Papua. I hand selected a group of F1's from their first clutches, and since have been selectively establishing my own line. To my knowledge,, these are completely unrelated to any other established US "lines". If you're not familiar, these tend to stay on the smaller side compared to other carpet subspecies, and these specific animals especially. All are feeding readily on f/t hopper or small mice from forceps and are very docile. Also, their uncanny ability to change color is remarkable, looking completely different after dark than during daylight hours, along with a breath taking lavender hue. One of my favorites of the carpet python complex!

Prices vary and range from $175-$300 depending on exact animal, and deals on pairs.

If interested, shoot me an email @MidAtlanticReptile.com or a message via FB Messenger. Also, you can send a text FIRST to 410-725-9174.

Thanks!

Pic 1- F2 dam
Pic 2- F2 sire
Pics 3/4- random F3 offspring available
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #2
seththeking360
hey there extremely interested in a pair, i couldnt email you for some reason and dont currently have a phone. could you email me pics of some pairs? my email is seththeking360@gmail.com

Old 07-02-2020, 01:46 PM   #3
Kona's Daddy
Just fired off a text message to ya, sir!

KD

Old 07-02-2020, 03:16 PM   #4
ZachW
I sent you a text

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!