Benefit auction for Rick and Chuck 1.0 100% het albino and 0.1 visual albino up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
WiseReptiles
Benefit auction for Rick and Chuck 1.0 100% het albino and 0.1 visual albino up

There is also a donation for an auction of a normal male Ball python... starting bid is 99 cents and buyer pays shipping!!! This auctions funds will be split between chuck and rick it will be in both threads. Ends Thursday the 11th at 11:59pm

this is Bud, he is a 08 CBB 1.0 Normal Ball Python... current weight is 405 grams and he is feeding on live weanling rats.... he has been in my collection for about a yr and is a very good snake.... i purchased him at animal trax in madison alabama.... as far as i understand they get there snakes from local breeders instead of buying from importers... thanks for giving us (my family and Bud) the opportunity to bring ppl joy in this time of tribulation.... our hearts go out to the families.... thanks again The Parmleys....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The normal male ball python has been IDed by pattern as a male 100% het Albino produced by me in 08. Picture proof can be seen in the Ball Python Discussion forum here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=167735

I will print and provide the photo ID card for male to the high bidder~ forward me an address when the winner is determined.
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In light of this CLAY DAVENPORT has donated an 09 female visual albino ball to go with him. This girl is a looker and shipping from clay is included. So the auction is for a 08 male 100% het albino and 09 female visual albino pay shipping from one owner and the bid is still at $5.00 and bid increments go up by $5.00 please. This still ends Thursday the 11th at 11:59pm eastern time!

HIGHEST BID IS STRICKLY WITH $150!!!
  Contact User Check User