This is now an auction for a Boa all funds go to Rick (donations still welcome) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
WiseReptiles
Exclamation This is now an auction for a Boa all funds go to Rick (donations still welcome)

We are taking donations for Rick and Sandra's family. They recently lost their daughter. I will be taking donations to send out to Rick to help with expenses. All donations for Ricks family can be sent to wisereptiles@ymail.com PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK PERSONAL AND THEN MONEY OWED so it does not take out fees. We are a tight net family here at fauna and any little bit will help out our dear friend in need!!!! Make sure you write Donation of ricks family if so.

I have been giving a boa to put up for auction all the money is going to rick's family!!!! Buyer pays shipping. It is a Ferrari Line Boa A sibling of a pastel. He is from JCCS (chris-canada-smith) Any questions can be asked to ccsconstrictors@yahoo.com he can give you genetics info and anything else you need to know. The starting bid is $50. Pictures attached!

This auction will end tomorrow Thursday March, 4th at 11:59 pm est time.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
Thank you for starting this you guys, hopefully we can help them out even a little in such a hard time as this!

Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
Twizted Paths
I wish I would have known before I bought that snake last week so it could have been more

Old 03-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
Miss Tuniwha
bump!

Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
TattooLost
Thank you, everyone. Still kind of in shock, but hiding it well. Trying to be Sandra's rock right now... No parent should ever have to bury one of their children...

But thank you. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for everything. The thoughts and prayers, donations, hugs and everything. Sandra is amazed that people we've never met care so much. She just doesn't know Fauna yet I guess.

<3
Rick

Old 03-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
WiseReptiles
We all love you 2 very much and are glad we could help. I am glad you are there to be her rock because she needs it.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Thank you, everyone. Still kind of in shock, but hiding it well. Trying to be Sandra's rock right now... No parent should ever have to bury one of their children...

But thank you. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for everything. The thoughts and prayers, donations, hugs and everything. Sandra is amazed that people we've never met care so much. She just doesn't know Fauna yet I guess.

<3
Rick
You know we love you very much, and we will always be here for you! You have made many life long friends here, and I am glad to say I am one of them.

*hugs*

Old 03-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
WiseReptiles
Bump..............

Old 03-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
WiseReptiles
Bump this is an auction Now!

Old 03-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
StrictlyExotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread