Guyana Boa DROOLING hours after regurge - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #21
sheKRACKaKILLya
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Standard mail is how I usually get mine. So knowing how on the ball the USPS is, I'd say anywhere from 3 days to a month. LOL

Just kidding, I seem to recall within a week of ordering, I had it in my possession.
It's been 6 full business days since I ordered. Am I gonna get jewed? It makes me nervous not getting any tracking #s

Old 03-30-2011, 07:03 AM   #22
crotalusadamanteus
Well, they never ripped me off, or I wouldn't have recommended them. Sorry about the slow delivery, I'm sure it's on the way though.

I feel you on the tracking number thing. I don't care for that either. But it's always arrived.

Old 03-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #23
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheKRACKaKILLya View Post
Am I gonna get jewed?
Prejudicial comments like this have no place in the thread, nor on this site.

And no, it's NOT a joke.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
sheKRACKaKILLya

UPDATE: Crimson, yes her name is Crimson, is doing much better now. Yesterday she shed her old skin and is as beautiful as ever. I fed her for the first time since the regurge and all went well. I also introduced f/t to her.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #25
Snakesitter
Good news, Sheila! Glad to hear it all turned out well.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
crotalusadamanteus
I take it your Nutri-Bac showed up?

Glad to hear she seems to be doing better. Hopefully that will be the end to her problems.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #27
sheKRACKaKILLya
Actually... I still haven't got that yet. I tried to contact the uv reptiles place but they haven't got back to me yet. It's just $20 but still, if I ordered it I should have received it. I'll probably try giving them another call on Monday to see if they can fix this.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #28
sheKRACKaKILLya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
Good news, Sheila! Glad to hear it all turned out well.
Thanks!

Old 04-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #29
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheKRACKaKILLya View Post
Actually... I still haven't got that yet. I tried to contact the uv reptiles place but they haven't got back to me yet. It's just $20 but still, if I ordered it I should have received it. I'll probably try giving them another call on Monday to see if they can fix this.
Let me know what happens. I feel bad because I recommended them. I've never heard of it taking this long from them and I've sent quite a few people their direction. I buy a new bottle every year too, and just got my new one in January. It's never taken this long.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #30
sheKRACKaKILLya
It's just my luck. Hah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!