Bump & highlight quota !!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
312Herps
Thumbs up Bump & highlight quota !!!

I don't know which one of you took the time to acknowledge this but the day before yesterday i bumped an ad knowing that it would put me 1 under my quota for the month on the contributor level ( which i will upgrading real soon ) and somehow it registered as two . i chose to let it slide for 2 days before i brought it to a mods attention and went back today to check my ad quota and VUALA , it was back to 29 you guys stay on top of your . I just want to say thanks

Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
hhmoore
Unless Rich did it, the change occurred simply due to the passage of time.
And you've got to lose that signature - it's too big, & annoying as hell.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
WebSlave
Warning: Yes, LOSE that signature graphic, please. That is going way too overboard concerning use of that function on this site.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
hhmoore
It looks like he left before returning to this thread (he was still bouncing around the classifieds at 4pm); so I removed it myself.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
312Herps
no problem but i though we could use a banner with paid membership ?
btw just cause something is annoying doesnt make it wrong or does it ?

Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
WebSlave
Be that as it may, your graphic is WAY too big. It will take up half the screen for some users in every thread you post on.

Please don't be the one who causes me to end graphics in the signature area for all members.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
312Herps
so what are you saying is that it has to be smaller and i can still have one right ?

Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
312Herps
BTW i don't see how it would take up half a screen on anything computers or phones , i can see it on my iPhone and it looks normal size to me . just curious ? i am allowed to ask questions without pissing you off correct ?

Old 10-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
so what are you saying is that it has to be smaller and i can still have one right ?
Yes.....

Old 10-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
BTW i don't see how it would take up half a screen on anything computers or phones , i can see it on my iPhone and it looks normal size to me . just curious ? i am allowed to ask questions without pissing you off correct ?
I can't rule that out......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!