*dives into the boa scene 'SPLASH'* Waters great!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-13-2006, 01:30 PM   #11
HoggIsland
Hey Chris, where in Md are you at?

Old 04-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #12
HerpLuver
Aberdeen Tom, You keep Hoggs? I've been looking at Hogg's lately and loving there colors. I want my collection to be 50% BP's 50% Boa's. I figure somewhere around 40 animals is managable for me. Still not enough!!

I go to the Havre De Grace show every month. I dont usually have a table since i dont have much stock but im almost always walking around with a snake or two in totes looking to sell or trade.

Old 04-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #13
Bill_Leverton
Ok Bro here Is another Congrates..... Welcome back to Boas Its a Great Place to Be.
Boas Rule

Old 04-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #14
HoggIsland
I'm down in Glen Burnie, Chris. I actually only have 1 Hogg Island male but i was so infatuated with him right from the start that when i chose a name i went with that. I'm actually getting away from keeping other snakes and trying to go straight up with boas, I have 2 bps and a pair of baby corns that i'm looking to trade to someone with no luck so far. Hey the big boy that you got at all maryland show did you get him from a guy and his wife that were setup in the middle of the show where he was selling a couple cages and a blood python as well?

Old 04-13-2006, 08:31 PM   #15
HerpLuver
Nope, got him from Rick, over next to Larry. Opposite end of Ian G. Real tall guy with long hair kinda looks like he belongs in a biker bar. So what kinda BP's you have? Normals, males, females, het's or visuals?

Old 04-14-2006, 01:34 AM   #16
HoggIsland
I have 2 normals, as far as i can tell... the smaller of the 2 has a stripe that starts at the tail and goes at most a quarter of the way up his body, the bigger one has a very light gold and yellow with really nice blushing. i'm looking for a breedable male and female boa now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!