Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #61
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Keep in mind that it takes 3 to 5 business days to disperse funds from paypal. The 17 or 18 at the latest should be the cutoff.
If they transfer it directly from paypal to their bank account, absolutely correct. So lets say midnight on the 16th as a cut off time. I'll disperse on the 17th. Would be sometime in the morning before I went to work. That would give people time to transfer to their bank accounts and have the weekend before xmas for shopping.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #62
varnyard
Dennis, could you check on something else for me? I hear Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons Has yet another user name here on Fauna. AKA turtleman, could you please check the IP/ISP on that for me?

Old 12-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I hope everyone shows up.
That's the most important part. Hopefully everyone gets here and can receive some help from this thread and can have the knowledge of who ripped them off.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #64
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Dennis, could you check on something else for me? I hear Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons Has yet another user name here on Fauna. AKA turtleman, could you please check the IP/ISP on that for me?
No match. Completely different areas of the country.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #65
BrandonB
Hello everyone,

This is Kristi's son. I just finished reading thread and I can't say I'm surprised. No matter how unfortunate Michael's "situation" is I just do not have any sympathy for him. Hearing the good news today about the money being refunded is great, but there are still 11 other victims out there and I will do whatever I need to, to resolve the situation with all parties involved.

I initiated the contact with the other "winning" bidders shortly after filing my Paypal claim asking them to do the same, if we all unite against this low life I think there is a good chance everyone walks away happy. I know for a fact legal action is possible, however, we need the co-operation with everyone involved in this incident to file reports with their LOCAL AUTHORITIES and give them as much information as possible to find this guy and put him behind bars.

I know this works because I was following a thread closely on Hardforum.com and it was a very similar situation to this one. Everyone filed complaints with their local authorities and now the guy is in jail.

I really appreciate the kind words and the offer for the pet snake (however, I must decline, my cats may eat em ). While this situation is very unfortunate I believe it has tought me, even just a litte, patience.

I also want to say that without this thread, there may have not been a chance of anybody getting their money back, so I must thank everyone here for their help and support with this. Most of all the thread starter and the person that was kind enough to send everyone the link to this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks,
BrandonB

Old 12-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #66
DThomas
$50 Received.
$100 Received

Total of $150.

No fees charged by paypal. Seems they're not charging for a personal account. That's good.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #67
redsox-fan
Bobby,

Thanks for the email! Sorry, I wasn't exactly sure who it was from. I saw Tere's post first and assumed it was from her.

Well, I just got off the phone with PayPal. They said that they will not refund any money until they give the seller 10-12 days to respond to their claim. All this does is give Mike extra time to spend money that is not his! UGHHH. Kristi is very lucky! Did someone get a hold of the other Ebay losers? If not, I would be happy to contact them!

Please let me know if there will be a case against Mike. I would love to take a trip to AZ!!!

And thanks again to all for you for the information, advice and help! Snakes ROCK!

Marianna

Old 12-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #68
Wilomn
Guys, I'm cash poor but male high on male 07 het. for hypo FWCs. If anyone would care to purchase on I'd be happy to donate all proceeds, MINUS shipping costs, to this cause. I've got them at 200.00 now and shipping has been running me about 60.00.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #69
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Bobby,

Thanks for the email! Sorry, I wasn't exactly sure who it was from. I saw Tere's post first and assumed it was from her.

Well, I just got off the phone with PayPal. They said that they will not refund any money until they give the seller 10-12 days to respond to their claim. All this does is give Mike extra time to spend money that is not his! UGHHH. Kristi is very lucky! Did someone get a hold of the other Ebay losers? If not, I would be happy to contact them!

Please let me know if there will be a case against Mike. I would love to take a trip to AZ!!!

And thanks again to all for you for the information, advice and help! Snakes ROCK!

Marianna
If you didn't let them know about this thread you should. Also, don't talk to the first flunky to get on the line. Insist on talking to a supervisor.

Good luck.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:29 PM   #70
Dennis Hultman
Tere, is the information (phone, address, etc) still the same as his good guy certification?
Quote:
Company Name: Rebel Dragons
Owner Name: Michael Shoemaker
Address: 5353 E. 22nd St #1307 Tucson, Az 8571143
Phone: 520-747-3071
FaunaClassifieds Member Name: Rebel Dragons
FC Trader Ratings Link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ings.php?u=7043
Email: rebeldragons@msn.com
Web Address: http://www.rebeldragons.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!