Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 01:29 PM   #21
UpstateExotics
Jenn...

We did email him and speak on the phone with an option to wait for paperwork or to receive a refund. At first he said he would wait on paperwork...so just to clarify this wasn't an instant "I want a refund".

Then he emailed us wanting a refund.

We have already refunded his money.

Old 05-01-2003, 01:53 PM   #22
Rob @ RK Reptiles
First off Upstate, you know the rule of FULL NAME in every post. If refunding the money was not a problem then why did you not refund it on the 19th of April when he asked for it first? If you did now issue the refund today that is 12 days later. If there was a problem issuing the refund( which can happen sometimes) you should have has the courtesy to e-mail him and let him know exactly when the refund would be processed. Instead you have shown your TRUE self once again by not answering his e-mails, nor returning his phone calls. To be honest, I would not purchase an animal from your company if it was the last one and I had a customer willing to pay me 800% markup on it. You guys have shown time and time again that your customers mean nothing to you other than their money. You guys really should be ashamed of how you behave and treat your customers. This thread as well as the previous thread on your companies buisness practices should serve as a warning to others.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...pstate+exotics

Old 05-01-2003, 01:54 PM   #23
Stardust
Upstate,

Just my view, but the ideal customer service would have been for YOU to keep in contact with him, via phone or e-mail. Not the customer having to contact you all the time looking for answers.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:05 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
by upstate exotics
I explained to Tony that if there is a problem to CALL ME, and he refuses to do so. But instead he chose to post here, which is not a telephone call.
Quote:
by tonyI talked to Sal by phone on 04/22/03 and he said he would process a full refund. He mentioned to me that I was right without proper papers its just a regular Ball Python. On 04/06/03 you emailed papers were lost. I emailed 04/08/03 to try to find out progress of the verification of genetics. No email reply. I called by phone. I talked to Sal he said you were working on it. I emailed on 04/09/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/12/03 no reply. I made several phone calls and left messages leaving my number no reply. On 04/19/03 emailed. You finally answered saying your still working on it. On 04/19/03 I emailed letting you know I want a refund. I emailed 04/20/03 no reply. I emailed 04/21/03 no reply. I emailed 04/22/03 no reply. I called and talked to Sal by phone he said he would give full refund. I emailed 04/25/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/26/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/28/03 no reply. I faxed a letter to Upstate Exotics 1-866-738-7499 no reply. If you call and get an answering machine on this phone it gives you an option for faxing. I emailed on 04/29/03 no reply. I am just summarizing facts.
Hey Upstate.
He chose to post here after several e-mails, several phone calls and a fax.
I KNOW your e-mail works. Why did you not answer them?
He called you on the phone. You admit to it. But then you basically say with the quote above that he did not call you. he even faxed you.

By the way.
You had some Mandarins.
Tell me about them.
Tell me how you can get them shipped to you. Then 1 - 2 days later you can sell them as VERY good eaters. That is good. You do a lot better than the experts do.
but then again what does it matter. Because it takes them weeks to months to properly acclimate... If they even do. A lot will die. But it really does not matter because your guarantee will expire by then.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:16 PM   #25
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

Dear Sal & Alison:
how are you? Wow this is amazing! The duplicate email you were referring to was a one day event. It happened on 04/24/03 for just that single day pertaining to that particular email. This email only. If your even reading this post you can clearly see these emails have different dates and times. As of 04/30/03 no credit was given to my visa debit account. I verify this daily on line. On 04/30/03 around 3.30-4.00 PM I contacted the credit card company and they closed the account for my own safety. You only choose to contact me yesterday at 8:00 PM. My attempts to reach you have been going on since 04/19/03 asking for my legitimate request for a refund. The only contact you have had with me by phone is when I have called you and talked to you, your dog getting sick, Alison was still talking to Corey, and you stated on 04/22/03 that you were going to process my refund. No credit to this date 05/01/03. The other phone calls were me leaving messages with my name and phone number. Now your playing a game saying you didn't respond to my emails because they were duplicated? What for a month? Sal & Alison give the people a little more credit who are following this. All the emails are there. All the information is there. When the time comes I will have copies of all emails, phone calls and bank records. I cannot believe that your stating that you do not keep the records of you customers. The email was made part of this record that shows all this was in fact sent to you via email. Any legitimate company keeps there customers info on file. Your right I will not talk to you by phone at this point. This decision was made 04/30/03. I realize with the way you twist information I better have a way to record everything that transpires between us.
I you And Alison would put as much energy in giving me my credit as you have on trying to find any microscopic item to try to use as an excuse we would not be doing this.

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:22 PM   #26
sputnik
UPSTATE

Bad service, bad busniess, bad communications, bad choice all round!

Congratulations to Tony on getting his refund, amazing what happens when some rightfull pressure is applied... they buckle under the weight of their own guilt.

Or do they even know what guilt is?

Old 05-01-2003, 02:37 PM   #27
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

Hi everyone,
how are you? I just want I just want to clarify one thing! This is a blatant lie! There has been no credit issued! I repeat no credit issued. This is just a smoke screen. 04/30/03 no credit, 05/01/03 no credit. Please I would immediately post if this had happened. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.
Anthony Pappalardo

Old 05-01-2003, 02:40 PM   #28
Darin Chappell
Not so fast, Scott! Being promised a refund is not the same thing as receiving one! I think we better wait until Anthony tells us he has actually gotten his money before we suggest everything is settled.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:44 PM   #29
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Sal & Alison,

Why is it you gusy seem to be digging yourself deeper and deeper every time you either sell something or post on here? You state the credit has been issued where is the proof? Tony CLEARLY states that no credit has been issued to him PERIOD!

Old 05-01-2003, 02:45 PM   #30
sputnik
MY MISTAKE

Sorry, I thought he had.... My mistake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread