Great deal with Matthew Peacock - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2004, 10:31 AM   #1
Pennebaker
Great deal with Matthew Peacock

We just completed a great deal with Matthew Peacock (of Albuquerque, NM). He offered us a nice deal on a number of snakes, when Loren went to go pick them up, we realized that we got a much better deal than ever expected!
Thanks again for all the little beauties!

Dana

Old 07-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
liquidleaf
I just purchased a 2006 pos. super hypo male BCI (DMexotics) from Matthew (RioGrandeReptiles, user sixgunsun1177 here I believe), and couldn't be happier. Great deal, very professional and polite. A little snafu with shipping but it worked out very well. "Warhol" is in his dark phase now from travel stress but now is exploring his new enclosure. Thank you, Matthew!

Old 09-22-2006, 09:21 AM   #3
PythonKeeper
Hi Folks~

This is very late in coming but I wanted to share my delight with foing business with Matt Peacock! He is a graet guy and a super businessman...especially to be so young.

I acquired to beutiful fenale Morelia from him [an '04 jungle x diamond cross and an '03 Atherton Jungle ] and they are two of the jewelsof my collection. His pricing was extremely fair [so many folks here in ABQ are big rip offs on the pricing and taxonomy of their snakes] and his presentation was 1st class.

Matt thanks so much and I look forward to my future dealings with you.

Cheers,

"Pop"
Brian Dofford-Johnson
Primal Ectotherms
www.absinthemenagerie.com

Old 03-15-2007, 02:08 PM   #4
sixgunsun1177
Thanks so much for the kind words guys, you are all great folks to deal with.

I would also like to thank you for support of Rio Grande Reptile.
I know it's sometimes a bit of a worry to send money to someone you don't know, thanks for trusting me. I'm happy to have lived up to your expectations and hopfully I have exceeded them.

Best wishes to you all.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
LadyOhh
I just completed a trade deal with Matthew Peacock, and everything went perfectly. The animals were healthy, shipping went well, and I am happy with the results.

Matthew is a trustworthy guy, and I would not have any qualms about doing more buisness with him in the future.

Thank you, Matt!

Old 01-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #6
MorphCapital
Thumbs up

I have dealt with Matthew Peacock a few times and he has always been honest and friendly. I would have no problem buying animals from Matthew. Great Guy!

Old 09-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #7
juggalo
I am going to have to throw my $0.02 in on this thread real quick.
Matt purchased 2 female Burmese pythons from us and from start to finish the transaction went great. Matt seems to be a good guy I would not hesitate to do business with him again anytime.

Thanks Matt.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
CFlowers
Matt and I finished a trade deal today. I am very happy. He traded me a awesome big BTS for some thayeri of mine.
The box the BTS came in was a little bit small for the MONSTER BTS he got me
So all and all I'm happy.
Matt you can look forward to a awesome pair of thayeri from me for half price this spring.
You hooked me up and like I have for other good business men like your self you will be repaid!
Thanks BRO keep in touch!!!
Chris Flowers
http://www.webspawner.com/users/cflowers79/index.html

Old 03-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #9
lacyandmatt
Recently purchased a female albino ball from Matt. She's absolutely perfect and so was the transaction. Excellent communicator, quick shipping, I recommend him highly. Thanks again Matt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!