Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
lockes
Adam Wysocki - No response

Could someone please assist me with contacting Adam Wysocki.

I ordered and paid for 17 Ball Pythons in February 2008. Due to living in South Africa, CITES requires a number of permits to be issued. Adam was unable to obtain all the relevant permits and subsequently agreed to cancel the transaction and refund my money.

I am not getting any responses from Adam at the moment and urgently need to get hold of him to see what is going on. Unfortunately he spent the money I paid him and now he is apparently trying to sell my snakes to make the money back and then send it to me.

I have tried both his Natpet and 8Ball emails but I am not getting any responses. Is there any other way I can get hold of him?

Old 07-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
TheDream
Wow, that doesn't sound like something Adam would do. I know he is nearly impossible to get ahold of and he admits that he is hard to get ahold of by email.

Do you have any paperwork, any receipts? Give us something more to go off of.

Good Luck.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Laura Fopiano
Maybe try his facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ru#!/awysocki?ref=ts

Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
Could someone please assist me with contacting Adam Wysocki.

I ordered and paid for 17 Ball Pythons in February 2008. Due to living in South Africa, CITES requires a number of permits to be issued. Adam was unable to obtain all the relevant permits and subsequently agreed to cancel the transaction and refund my money.

I am not getting any responses from Adam at the moment and urgently need to get hold of him to see what is going on. Unfortunately he spent the money I paid him and now he is apparently trying to sell my snakes to make the money back and then send it to me.

I have tried both his Natpet and 8Ball emails but I am not getting any responses. Is there any other way I can get hold of him?
He also hangs out on BP.net, so I would try making a post here: www.ballpythons.net

Old 07-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
He also hangs out on BP.net, so I would try making a post here: www.ballpythons.net
He did make a post there, quite some time ago, actually. Unfortunately, Adam hasn't been around our site in a long time.

Old 07-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
He did make a post there, quite some time ago, actually. Unfortunately, Adam hasn't been around our site in a long time.

I read about this a long time ago on BP.net and there should be NO EXCUSES why this shouldn't have been resolved.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
mikeyt
Adam has definitely been busy as of late, and is extremely hard to get ahold of, period. I do believe that his wife is now handling alot of the animals and the business, and that she has been handling alot of his emails as well.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #8
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Adam has definitely been busy as of late, and is extremely hard to get ahold of, period. I do believe that his wife is now handling alot of the animals and the business, and that she has been handling alot of his emails as well.
this is correct

Old 07-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
Keys & Kritterz
i agree with serpentsden if you make a mistake in a transaction and it had nothing to do with the customer being at fault, the matter should be fixed immediately. I have never done business with these people but sounds pretty shady for someone to never have time to answer emails or return phone calls. We all know everybody has sometime throughout each day to take 5 mins. and call or email

Old 07-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #10
TripleMoonsExotic
This is a little surprising. I know he's been busy moving, getting NatPet running and selling out his 8Ball business. Nearly 2 1/2 years on waiting on ball pythons is ridiculous!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland