Seeking snake suppliers for export - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Vrakkie
Unhappy Seeking snake suppliers for export

Hi All

I am Carlo and live in the Philippines where I am busy constructing a small reptile park on the Island of Guimaras.
At present I have a huge need to get into contact with any small scale or individuals who are capable of supplying me with captive bred snakes.(venomous and non venomous)
The exportation process to the Philippines is very straight forward and they only require the following:
1.Export certificate
2.CITES certificate
3.Certificate of Health

I have contacted many big snake dealers and they are either not allowed to export out of USA or they have a phenomenal brokers fee which makes importing even the cheapest animal not even affordable.Also they do not deal in small quantities per order which complicated maters even more.

So I have decided to put me feelers out and maybe will be able to meet some serious herpers who would be able to become a long term supplier of snakes to me.At this stage due to the export complications of breeders I fly to South Africa, buy some snakes and export with me to the Philippines.I also have a contact person in Cape Town who collects some baby snakes and when he has a few stocked up he exports it to me.
Am hoping to get connected with any person who is in the same "trade scenario" as I am or has a possible solution to my head ache.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated
Regards
Carlo

If more convenient you can contact me at carlodavids3@gmail.com
Thanx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!