Where to find Draco sp(Flying Dragons)? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-24-2019, 11:55 PM   #1
jadenherps
Where to find Draco sp(Flying Dragons)?

Hi all,

I'm a bit new to this forum, so let me know if this is in the right place.

I'm a researcher and biologist in Southern California who uses engineering techniques to study the biomechanics of reptiles. I'm currently studying Draco/Flying Dragons with computer simulation, but would to study them with high speed video.

Does anyone know of any zoos in the US that hold captive Draco?
I am also interested if anyone knows somewhere that sells them, as the most recent ads seem to be from a few years. Are they imported regularly?

It seems they don't do too well in captivity, possibly due to their diet of ants.

Thanks for the help,
Jaden

Old 12-10-2019, 03:40 AM   #2
sb427chevy
I keep and breed D. Maculatus flying draco lizards I have had wild caught dracos in captivity for 3 years now.
I dont know of any zoos in the U.S. but 3 big zoos have contacted me for some 1 is in California.
I am in Lexington, South Carolina

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
draco