Odds and Ends for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
The Living Palette
Odds and Ends for sale.

I have some geckos laying around here that just don't fit into my future plans, and I need the cash, so I'm listing them up for sale. All prices are best reasonable offer. Not really looking for trades at the moment.

Americone $330

I would like to keep this one, if all the other geckos sell in this ad I'll hang onto her. From Jaybee, out of Peaches x Burrito. Americone has the slightest red hue to her, and blushing, so there is a chance you could get some nice reds from her if paired to the right male. There isn't much left to say about this gorgeous girl, other than I really don't want to sell her lol.

Hatched fall 2011, and is weighing 41 grams.

IMG_0551 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_0549 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

Cascadian $150

I just don't have a need for this guy, as all the females that I would likely pair to him are already planned for different males. He is from the Gilpins, out of White Squall x Wazz.

Hatched 2012, weighing 18 grams.

IMG_1144 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_1145 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_1146 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

Brisket $275

I haven't had any response from the person who claimed this one a while back, so I am listing it back up for sale. This is the ONLY Extra Butter kid that I am planning on officially releasing this year, so someone will get lucky with this one. It is out of Extra Butter x Strawberry Twinkie, so there is a possibility that it could get some dripping cream

Hatched 6-14, and is weighing 3.1 grams.

IMG_1204 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_1203 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_1202 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

Oxtail $200

I love this girl, I just don't have a need for her, and I'm holding back her clutchmate, Asado. Produced out of Kettle Corn x Kumquat, there is a good chance it will get a nice yellow or orange base, Really a cool gecko! No sign of pores yet.

Hatched 6-7, and is weighing 4.3 grams.

IMG_1200 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

I am willing to get new pictures for interested parties. You can message me on here, or email me at noahboundsartist@gmail.com.

Noah
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!