Inquiry Anyone had business dealings with dnkreptiles recently? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
Scoman
Anyone had business dealings with dnkreptiles recently?

Im curious if anyone has had any recent business dealings with dnkreptiles lately? ...Michael R. Ross

Old 02-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
smilin-buddha
Are we talking Deon from Florida.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
Scoman
His name is R.Collins.Florida is where my item is being shipped from.He called this morning to say he would be mailing my package today for Friday delivery.He wanted to make sure I was going to be home to sign for the item. When I posted this I had not spoken to anyone just emails back n forth. I was curious if anyone else knew him professionally.
Thanks.Michael R.Ross

Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
Scoman
Yep its Deon. We talked today.Cool guy.Im planning another purchase already.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
Scoman
Ive had my snake from DNKReptiles (Deon) for a week now and its great! It looks great and has ate twice. Im very pleased. Soon I hope to make another buy Thanks Deon for a great pet.Im very happy........Mike

Old 02-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Scoman
I just completed my second purchase from dnkreptiles.Once again a great deal and a great animal.Im very pleased. Definitely a good guy Michael R.Ross

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!