Inquiry RacksAndReptiles Brandi Schaffer ?????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
dizzy
Question RacksAndReptiles Brandi Schaffer ??????

I tried to search for her on the BOI but came up with nothing.

Anybody know anything about her?

She posted this add and if she's willing to seperate then I was thinking about getting a spider or 2 from her... I'm just a little curious about the wording of her ad, though I don't know if it really means anything.

her ad:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126802

Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

-Danielle Mank

Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
bigdogg
Might want to try Eric Schaffer. Brandi most likely is his wife. I have dealt with Eric once at hamburg. Bought an adult mojave male ball python from him. Was a very beautiful snake. Healthy and eating good. Thing is also a BREEDING MACHINE.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
John E Dove
I did a search on Eric Schaffer and came up dry, looked at their site and it is brand new, looked at the ad and felt funny, then scrolled down to the replies. You might want to pm MagickalMorphs and see what they were talking about there.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
Shadera
The sale thread I was referring to appears to have been deleted.

Someone asked her at one point if the animals were purchased wholesale from Turtle Xing and she acknowledged that yes they were. She's also been caught a few times saying the weight is X amount, then when she actually goes to check it it's quite a bit less.

Little stuff, but enough to make most of us not wanna do business with them I think.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
dizzy
Thanks guys! I knew you'd have atleast something to tell me.

Anything else?

Old 02-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
bigdogg
I know eric and the younger kid from turtle xing were in business together at one point. Not sure if they still are. Hard saying though. My deal was in person for a visual morph. Can't really screw it up. But eric has always been straight up with me.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #7
Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com
i would like it to be known that at no time did we say that the snakes were purchased from the turtle xing. we do not buy our animals from a pet store i breed my own snakes and only purchase my snakes from professional breeders. i would like to know if you are able to tell me where you seen that we said we bought them from turtle xing and it will be corrected. i think it was just a misinterpretation of what was really said witch was i know turtle xing we are family but not connected in business in any way other then a breeder/supplier (me,us,racksandreptiles.com) to a retail sore (turtle xing) sorry for confusions on adds we are working on bettering ourselves at knowing the fauna community and the use of its contents. I GARANTEE ALL OF MY REPTILES NO EXCEPTIONS IF I CANT GARENTEE IT I WONT SELL IT. and thank you to those who have been patient with us in understanding how hard it is to start up multiple businesses and work full time at the same time. i well always make sure that you are 100% confident in what you are buying from me by answering any questions you have and providing you with anything that you need to make your decision when purchasing our products

Old 02-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
Shadera
Sorry, I read about 5 words of your illegible font and gave up.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
SPJ
Type normal!

The crazy colors, font, and underlining turns people off.
I looked at your add and gave up. It's frustrating trying to read that crap.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
jayefbe
Eric,
Have you actually produced any of your own snakes? I mean, in one of your ads you were selling off your entire breeding stock, but nothing was breedable. Unless you count selling possibly gravid females as breeding your own snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!