Wanted Looking for Certain Sand Boa Pairs! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
Riah7140
Looking for Certain Sand Boa Pairs!

I am looking to purchase a pair of Arabian Sand Boas, a pair of Saharans and a pair of Rufescens for a collection. I would like some with a little more weight on them but I will take whatever at this point. Having a little trouble even finding any at all. Please email me at Reookie@gmail.com with any information. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
sand boa