Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #141
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegu man View Post
that is a business
Is it a massage parlor? Just guessing.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #142
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
When there is any question of this nature, a copy of a driver's license is then required to clear up the matter. The PURPOSE of all this is so that if someone IS scammed, then if they desire to try to pursue this through law enforcement agencies, at the very least they have a REAL FULL NAME to pursue. Otherwise, what's the point of filing a complaint? Granted, I am not absolutely strict on a COMPLETE full name, but it has to be CLOSE. Such as "Chris" instead of "Christopher". Sorry, but if your nickname is "T-bone" since grade school that still does not suffice here as your name. Nor will "JD" instead of "John David". Sorry, but I am not going through all the headaches maintaining the BOI to try to help clean up this industry and fail to require something very basic such as, who the heck YOU really are when you do business on this site.

So yes, when members here are caught out using false names, I treat this rather harshly. And I again urge all members to NOT do any transactions of any type with someone who is using a false name and/or location info. If the name to send money or merchandise to does not match who they say they are here, then YOU need to go on full alert. The rules I have put into place are an attempt to protect YOU from others who would attempt to defraud you using the services of this site as their vehicle. If you ignore these efforts on your behalf, then don't expect any sympathy out of me when you get burned.
I think you read a bit too much into my comment. I wasn't implying anything. I'm glad he's gone, TBH. I'm not questioning your decision. I was simply throwing it out there why (possibly) his name on his account is different than the name he gave Ty. I'm not trying to justify any actions on his part. It was simply an observation/idea.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #143
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Classy .

Old 02-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #144
JonRare
It seems Lucille is still up in arms about BigApple posting Blairs photos as a comparison without his permission (who cares) that she is totally overlooking that fraud was trying to be perpetuated by coloring and doctoring the photos blue.........

Old 02-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #145
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post

GOOD GUESS!!

A friend of mine went by there it is a MASSAGE PARLOR~~No Joke~~

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
417-588-7900

Old 02-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #146
RichsBallPythons
Address points here if others were wondering.
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #147
morph evolution
i know exactly where that is.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #148
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
GOOD GUESS!!

A friend of mine went by there it is a MASSAGE PARLOR~~No Joke~~

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
417-588-7900
OMG! I swear on my life and everyone I love I had NO idea that it was a massage place!!!!! And I was just being funny.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #149
morph evolution
lmao!!!

Old 02-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #150
ozz465
doesn't the A on the google image mean its next to the parlor?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!