Bad Guy Beware of Casey Lauren Byiers (Rhasputin/EVLV/Eccentric Evolution) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #111
Wolfy-hound
If Elena is so frightened of Casey why does she still live with her, do business with her, allow her to run the mouse site and club... etc?

Frankly, the entire deal is stinking. The mouse has only moved to another room in the house. Not one person in the entire story seems capable of revealing what actually happened.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #112
JColt
I'm sorry, Posting a personal pm that was sent confidence is just wrong. You don't know what that unstable kid may do if she reads that.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #113
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGirl07 View Post
Okay good news. I talked to Casey tonight. She was really beating herself up. She has a lot of trouble dealing with stressful situations and with anxiety and she's horrible with conveying things in text.

She is very sorry for what happened and allowing it to continue on the thread without participating.

So I have the mouse, she gave her to me on her own will and she is very healthy and happy.

Thank you all for supporting Stina through this and I am grateful for a happy ending.

Thank you Casey for doing the right thing.

That's great news. Glad to see this closer to resolution.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #114
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Well, good job casey.
Agreed. Casey that is best choice to make. Glad you are resolving this.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #115
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC View Post
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you casey for doing the right thing. Hopefully we can find a way to get the mice exchanged soon.

Thank you soooooooooo much elena for taking care of her for me!!

Yeah, looking forward to the update when the exchange is made.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #116
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
If Elena is so frightened of Casey why does she still live with her, do business with her, allow her to run the mouse site and club... etc?

Frankly, the entire deal is stinking. The mouse has only moved to another room in the house. Not one person in the entire story seems capable of revealing what actually happened.
Agreed. If she was so much help from the beginning, why the need to put it on the forums to begin with?

Hopefully she gets her mouse back. And then runs from that club and it's shaky leadership.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #117
StinaUIUC
Elena may have been helping, but that doesn't mean her help would have ever been enough on its own....and obviously it wasn't when I went to her house.

At any rate...I cannot wait to have my girl!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #118
E2MacPets
Casey Byiers has issued an apology of sorts...
http://www.themouseconnection.org/t6...ogy-and-update
Quote:
Dear mouse community
I would like to assure everyone, that a recent situation involving myself and a forum member has been resolved peacefully.
We are very sorry for the events that have unfolded and hope you have not lost faith in the UMC and TMC because of it. We would like to do everything in our power, to keep our club members, contributors, staff, and forum goers happy, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, and concerns.

We will continue to strive to give you the best experience on the web.
In addition I am voluntarilly taking a hiatus from my position as co-president, to reconcile these events, and consider my actions. Elena, will be stepping up to take care of my half of the responsibilities on the forum, and in the club, durring this time.

We hope everyone can move forward, and continue to enjoy the club, forum, and the mouse fancy as a whole.
Sincerely, Casey B.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #119
StinaUIUC
UPDATE!!! I have my mouse (and her litter) and Casey's buck was sent back with Elena to be given to casey! Elena selflessly kept my doe and her litter safe from casey and met with my husband and I today to make the trade

On another note....Casey's "antics" have continued.....didn't hear boo from her for a while there....then this pm the 9th in response to my posting photos of the litter I have at home.....
Quote:
I haven't heard anything about when you're coming to pick up the doe. . .
Are we still trading mice from your litter (eventually) for her?
And I'm still getting the. . . blue(?) buck from you?

Also, Ann would like to know if it possible for you to pick up a mouse or two, from me, that she would like, so that she can eventually pick them up from you.

Let me know.
Thanks.
........are we still trading???!!!....are you freaking kidding me.....HECK NO! NOT A CHANCE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! First of all you can't trade something that NEVER BELONGED TO YOU in the first place.......second, I never offered a "trade".....I made a peace offering initially when the mouse was first taken saying casey could have a couple doe babies....this was before most of the insanity ensued and was purely an effort to settle things peacefully. That offer was declined by casey....who wouldn't even acknowledge it really....but now all of the sudden that was the arrangement???? I don't think so. I chose not to respond to the pm.....hubby and I had plans with elena to get the doe and her litter (along with a foster doe for some of the bubs and 2 mice for other people as well)...however elena would not have been able to take casey's buck at that time (we would have been meeting her on route to someplace she couldn't take any mice), so unless casey came and got the buck herself, I am planning on seeing elena around the 4th of july and would have given casey her buck then. I want to emphasize that casey has made NO effort WHATSOEVER to make anything right here.......to donate any gas money, to do any driving, she did nothing but give the doe to elena and issue her "apologies." Yesterday I recieved this pm from Casey......

Quote:
My understanding is that Elena is bringing you your doe, and our litter, this weekend?

I mentioned to Elena the possibility of keeping a doe from this litter behind, so I am not left empty handed, because it makes me uncomfortable that I'm not going to have anything until July 4th. I can foster it to another mouse.

Please let me know what's going on.
....OUR litter??? I think not. Uncomfortable???....kiss my tooshie. This pm, with casey's clear beliefs that she is still somehow entitled to any of these mice, made ME so uncomfortable (not with elena....who directed casey to speak to me, since the mice did not belong to her...but with the idea that casey may do something ridiculous to get some of the bubs) that we scrapped the weekend's plan (which would have had us meeting elena an hour from our home) to instead drive up to Canandaigua and meet Elena who drove down to meet us (THANK YOU AGAIN ELENA) today to get MY mice and get casey's buck en route to her. Now it is over and done. The mice are where they belong finally! I am SO happy to be done with this!!

Elena you are the best and I am FOREVER grateful!!

Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #120
Discojaguar
That is GREAT to hear!

It's kindof laughable that she still thinks she's entitled to any mice from that litter (Even calling it "our" litter). If she really wants one of them that bad, why not have her pay you and elena the gas money you both are out?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!