Info Craig Hughes (twohy4you) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #41
hhmoore
I think she'd be a fool NOT to accept that offer as resolution.

And is your name Craig, or Criag?

Old 08-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #42
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
check the tracking on my female, and the breeding on iherp.it says this was strictly zara x nostromo. she had all intentions of breeding the huffman to her.

we both should of done an agreement. but at the same time, she had two of my females and was having one in with her huffman in from 1/17 on and the other from the time she got her. there is no tracking that i can find on my female zara even being with the ivory!
Actually, you're wrong. There was tracking for the Ivory there but since they never locked (he never even attempted to) I removed the tracking - it was useless to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
IMHO

Take 3 of YOUR choice, and give him the remaining 2...
Thanks Michael. Although I still think I'm right, I'm going to do this. I pick my 3 and he gets the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
^^ the above is my business prospective, my honest opinion is SERIOUSLY? Take the 1 Huffman and consider Abby a saint for giving you the opportunity to produce an animal like that. And your threats about "bringing this to fauna" is the reason it is here don't sit there and be like " Oh I wasnt the one who posted this here" ... seriously....
Thanks again

Old 08-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #43
twohy4you
craig. never tried to edit it. guess i should do that.
thanks for everyones input. well wait and see what kind of response i get.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #44
Kingofspades
Personally I think that without Abby's male, or her putting the time and effort into everything, Craig would have no Huffmans, so taking his choice of a male is enough.

A little story. (100% true)
I went to a local bank and applied for a loan to get a car when mine died. I told them I was going to buy a 1999 Outback from a dealership. They approved the loan.
I went to look at the car and it turned out to be in worse shape then I thought, so I decided not to get it. I went to a different dealership and looked a different car. (A Chevy something or another.)
I decided I liked it, so they faxed the bank the paperwork and I went to get the check. When I got to the bank, they said no. They said because I changed cars, the original deal was not valid and I would have to apply for the loan again.

The original deal didn't happen because of circumstances out of Abby's hands (you can't force a male snake to mate).

I say take the male and be happy.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #45
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
Personally I think that without Abby's male, or her putting the time and effort into everything, Craig would have no Huffmans, so taking his choice of a male is enough.

A little story. (100% true)
I went to a local bank and applied for a loan to get a car when mine died. I told them I was going to buy a 1999 Outback from a dealership. They approved the loan.
I went to look at the car and it turned out to be in worse shape then I thought, so I decided not to get it. I went to a different dealership and looked a different car. (A Chevy something or another.)
I decided I liked it, so they faxed the bank the paperwork and I went to get the check. When I got to the bank, they said no. They said because I changed cars, the original deal was not valid and I would have to apply for the loan again.

The original deal didn't happen because of circumstances out of Abby's hands (you can't force a male snake to mate).

I say take the male and be happy.
Thanks Luke!

Old 08-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Kingofspades
Actually, if he wants the male yellowbelly and a male Huffman, I say do that and call it.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #47
Abby
Quote:
i didn't post it here. did i say bringing this to fauna? ya but i didn't want to. what the heck else am i suppose to do? jumping jacks because she hit the lottery off of my snake. i don't think so.
First of all, I didn't hit the lottery on YOUR snake. Your snake had ZERO to do with the outcome of what morphs the babies were. That's common sense.

I already said I'll pick my 3 and you can have the other 2.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #48
twohy4you
THANKS LUKE. see you all in the a.m.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #49
Michael Brown
Quote:
i didn't post it here. did i say bringing this to fauna? ya but i didn't want to. what the heck else am i suppose to do? jumping jacks because she hit the lottery off of my snake. i don't think so. i am ticked off to be honest. please check out the tracking and breeding for my snakes that she had. there are pictures of an ivory and nothing but huffman breeding. therefore i feel i am entitled to my 2 pythons. oh here is a thought. i wanted a yellow belly male. she has one for sale. she new the whole time i have been wanting to male cherry bombs to have as a pet for my daughter.
LETS MAKE THIS EASY, she gives me the one male huffman and the male yellow belly she is trying to sell for 200. and we call it even since yellow bellies are what i wanted in the first place. that to me would be huge for her. and satisfy me (to were i would drop it) lets see her reply? anyone argue that this would solve a huge freaking pain in my butt on a saturday night.
That sounds incredibly fair.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #50
Shadera
Quote:
i didn't post it here. did i say bringing this to fauna? ya but i didn't want to. what the heck else am i suppose to do? jumping jacks because she hit the lottery off of my snake.
They have to actually sell for $1500 each before anyone hits the lottery.

Oh and, in case no one knew - breeder loans can ruin friendships if you don't have everything in writing and agreed to by both parties. And even then greed's got some strong pull.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!