Red Fox Kits-Now 9 wks old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
mtndawg
Red Fox Kits-Now 9 wks old

Red Fox Kits ready for new home-Now using litterbox and have been domesticating them with what little time I have. Changed their diet from raw to cooked meat although they will eat almost anything. Please let me know if you are interested in owning a pet kit or three. I will make a package deal on all.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #2
cassidyaarstad
hello mtndaeg, could you email me some pictures at aarstad@hdo.net and do you ship. Also how much do they cost. Thankyou, Cassidy

Old 05-08-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
numinous
How much and what sex?

Mickey
mickey_w@earthlink.net

Old 05-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtndawg
Red Fox Kits ready for new home-Now using litterbox and have been domesticating them with what little time I have. Changed their diet from raw to cooked meat although they will eat almost anything. Please let me know if you are interested in owning a pet kit or three. I will make a package deal on all.
Steve, this is not the right forum to place an add. Please go to the proper classified forum, or risk having this thread locked and or deleted.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:38 PM   #5
dzoo
Laura what are you talking about? This is the mammals for sale forum.

Old 05-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
Laura what are you talking about? This is the mammals for sale forum.
Color my stupid John, my sincere apologies to Steve. I saw mammals forum, pm'd the mod and was told after I already posted...big, bad, blond moment

Old 05-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #7
Wendy Sell
reds

what are you askng for one? i would love to raise another, mine was trip! i miss him. when he was in the house he actually went on the toilet, couldnt get him to flush though...lol. glad to see them litter trained. mine was hard to litter train. he was fun, i miss him everyday. they do well on dog food and true will eat most anythng, including veggies...he was big on veggies too. loved cucumber salad and zuchinies. my boy was very vocal too, funny to hear them laugh, sad to hear them cry. my dog loved him too. they were pals. let me know if you have any left, thanks ...wendy

Old 07-16-2007, 02:26 AM   #8
xinvisiblebeautyx
I've been looking for a fox pup for months...How much do you want for one? Email me at xinvisiblebeautyx@yahoo.com so we can discuss this more thoroughly. Thank you.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #9
Wendy Sell
piss (SKUNK)smell???????

can you ever get them to stop smelling like skunk? i had my male neutered and he still stunk! any suggestions..?

Old 10-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #10
cl0ud77
Will you have any in 2008? email me only pleas cause i probably wont check back on here for awhile if ever. my email is cl0ud77@aol.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread