BF wanted - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-17-2004, 10:47 AM   #91
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Wes had an interesting word in his post: Pheromones
Actually, a chemical signature
However, maybe that explains a lot: You can step into a room of people at a party and it doesn't take long to separate out those who are hunting; even if they say nothing, there is that special something in the air that lets you know that they have their weapons ready lol....

Or you can walk into a room, grab a drink, kick back, and watch others crash and burn. I find this amusing. Nothing like watching 5 guys go up to one female and all get shot down. it also gives one time to construct a game plan on what she is interested in and how to go about putting that plan in action.

Old 06-17-2004, 03:46 PM   #92
Sybella
People watching is always fun...especially when you can deduce things about them, real or imagined.

Old 06-19-2004, 07:51 AM   #93
Lucille

Old 06-19-2004, 03:19 PM   #94
Sybella
Thread hijacking is better than no replies, right?? LOL!! Besides...we're just keeping the seat warm until your "slave" comes to sit with us.

Old 06-23-2004, 05:46 AM   #95
Lucille

Old 07-02-2004, 07:08 PM   #96
Lucille
Shoot, honey, it must be pretty warm by now ( I imagine YOURS is HOT lol) Over 2,000 hits on this thread and no slave BF, I tell ya, it's the pits, all the men on this board seem like they are NOT the submissive slave types......am I right?

Old 07-02-2004, 11:06 PM   #97
Sybella
Maybe they're too intimidated by your wits and skills.

Old 07-03-2004, 05:12 PM   #98
Lucille
Nah, I've made new friends here; and instead of being intimidated by my...skills....they seem to like the challenge; but they too are handfuls, not meek slave bfs.

Old 07-14-2004, 11:07 AM   #99
AQUATI
LOL what a post --- iI have drank a few cups of coffee reading all this bull-- LOL-- love is a hard thing -it take a huge comitment from both partys to make it work -- it doesn't just happen -- I think most people get to confortable in a relationship and think ohh well I have them so I don't have to try anymore and that is when your world comes crumbling down on top of you ! You have to work at a relationship everyday and then you will find and have the most awesome love of your llife!!

am I rambling >?? LOL_-

GOOD LUCK to everyone in thier searh for thier soul mate !

Old 07-14-2004, 04:13 PM   #100
Sybella
That's so true, Floyd!! You can start with the best plant in the best soil but if you don't water it regularly, what do you have?

I've lived with 2 men. The first one I had settled for, and didn't really love, so I didn't put the work into it. The second didn't really love me...I tried and tried but it didn't work either.

I firmly believe that anyone can have a good relationship with anyone, as long as both people put in the work. "Work" is being kind, considerate, thoughful and most of all, being a good communicator. But the trick is, getting BOTH to agree on that goal. LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!