Inquiry Tony Hurt from snake evolutions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
RTBoas
Inquiry Tony Hurt from snake evolutions

Has anyone done business with Tony Hurt

Thank you

Have a great weekend everyone

Old 04-22-2005, 07:43 PM   #2
ToshaMc
Talking Tony - Definately good guy!

I purchased a snake from Tony - the snake is in excellent condition, the transaction flawless, and Tony has gone above and beyond to help me after the sale. I would not hesitate to deal with Tony again.

Old 04-22-2005, 07:54 PM   #3
Jim O
I bought a JCP from Tony some time back. Stand up guy, thorough and professional. Great animal.

Lots of info on him here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=tony+hurt

Old 04-22-2005, 11:20 PM   #4
NewEnglandReptile
Tony is a great guy to do business with - proceed with confidence!

Kara L. Glasgow

Old 04-23-2005, 03:10 AM   #5
jnsreptiles
Thumbs up

I am at Tony's house weekly. He has an amazing collection of animals. His Lesser Platty is definate eye candy. I bought a male pastel from him last year, and he is growing at an amazing rate, breeding at 6 months old. Tony's collection is CLEAN, healthy, and very well cared for. I have, and will do business with him, and have no hesitation to do business with him in the future. Besides, he has my largest female at his house, lol. Trust me, you can buy from Tony with confidence. Heck I think I have more pics of his animals than he does. All hets he is selling are from actual morphs from the "big" guys. You can buy with confidence from Tony Hurt.

Jason Smith

Old 04-24-2005, 11:05 PM   #6
Snake Evolutions
Thanks fellow herpers

Always good to hear that your hard work is appreciated. Its a pleasure to be able to buy and sell snakes in this great market we've created.

Good luck to everyone on their projects this year. I can wait to see what pops out this year.

Tony Hurt
Snake Evolutions

Old 05-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #7
Lynn
Tony is one of the nicest guys I know. He has top notch snakes. He really cares about his snakes and it shows ...

Old 05-10-2005, 12:17 PM   #8
RTBoas
Thumbs up

Just wanted to say Thank you to Tony for making it a great transaction

I picked up an DH sunglow from him and he looks good.

Thanks again

Old 05-10-2005, 12:42 PM   #9
gmherps
Everybody say a prayer for Tony, he is really sick and could really use everyone's prayers!!

Get well soon Tony.

Old 05-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #10
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregh
Everybody say a prayer for Tony, he is really sick and could really use everyone's prayers!!

Get well soon Tony.
What.. Wow I just saw him Saturday. Tony, You are in our thoughts and prayers..If you need anything ..Call us..

Lynn and Sprocket

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!