Trade adult pair of black bloods - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 01-27-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
bloodlustindulgence
adult pair of black bloods

UPDATED AND ADDED PICTURES

not really sure i want to get rid of these guys bc i do have a soft spot for bloods. however both are awesome looking black bloods, 3 years old, very healthy. the female is slightly larger than the male. both handleable but they're bloods. they're both around 4 feet long. the male has struck at me but that was the day i got him, on the way home, so he was pretty stressed and he was shedding. the female has never tried to bite. they're probably close to their maximum length but they'll definitely pack on more pounds. id say they're breeding size now. both eating f/t xl rats

as far as trades go, i'll listen to any offer but here are some things on my wishlist:
western hognose females
high end AFT geckos
eastern indigos (i'd have to get all the certs first)
and anything unusual.

please note... i've never shipped an animal, so if it requires shipping please be patient.

i think i could let these go for 600$ shipped. it looks as if shipping is going to run around 100$ from SYR.
I will bring them to the All-Ohio or the lexington reptile expo for 525$ ... i might be able to bring them to the cincinnati expo for the same price. if you can pick up in the huntington wv area they're yours for 500$
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
bloodr'us
black blood pair

How much were you thinking? hard to make a offer with no picts... would you split them up? do they have black heads or tan?

Old 02-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
bloodlustindulgence
not sure on price, both have black heads. i'll post pics tonight. IMO they both exceptional looking blacks. they're big i don't have a scale big enough to weigh them though.and i think i forgot to mention theyre feeding on xl frozen rats biweekly
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
allamericanPD
Ive got spider and a het spider. Will breed this year if fed right. Are you interested?

Old 02-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
bloodlustindulgence
send me some more info, which ones male and female, their age and weight. temper and how theyre feeding. ive been meaning to post pics up here for a few day bc ive had several requests but the male is in shed pretty hardcore and im waiting for him to do that. hes completely grey right now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
bloodr'us
pm sent totally interested. require photo's...

Old 02-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
bloodlustindulgence
the female... looks like she may shed soon also. she had an xl rat 2 days prior to this

her again. thats either a 28 or 32 quart tub i placed her in for the picture.

the females head

the males head

the day i got them, males on the left

the male is still in shed after all. i thought he would shed last night but he wasnt having any part of being photographed today. the pictures are pretty much what he looks like though except slightly larger.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
bloodr'us
offer sent via pm...

Old 04-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
jchausmer
bloods

pm sent..

Old 04-10-2011, 08:47 PM   #10
arthur08
im interested in these guys i have some gtp or ball python morphs for trade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!