Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:55 PM   #71
allreptiles1966
I’m a lot of things Chris, an a hole at times for sure. Arroganant at times, even when I’m
not trying to be. Two things I’m NOT , one is a liar and second is a thief.

But my list of good outweighs the bad by far. Tooting my own horn a bit.

We can now lighten up on this boi ad for Troy? I really have a deal for a hytec het albino/blood male. Troy has proven to be a jerk to me and I’d like to just move on. But I don’t want my absense to be mistaken wrongly, again. I’ve never hid from a debate on here. Just look me up. I have plenty of post being all I have said I was.

Old 10-15-2018, 04:01 PM   #72
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Motive is to buy a multy thousand dollar animal with photo id guaranteeing genetics. No others. I’ve never come on here with a motive to harm anyone! Ever. They have towards me though. All caught right on here. Fakes. To many of them. And you don’t ever come off arrogant,Chris? Be honest with yourself. I personally don’t care. I know you are at times. Lol.

I might be arroganant at times, but I’m honest and will always be. I never did anyone wrong on here or anywheres else. As an adult that is.

Thank you for your prayers. I will pass that on. I’m an atheist and being on here with some of you shows me why I am.
My arrogance is pretty much selective to the BOI and serves a purpose. It did in this case as well. I appreciate that you stood up to that. You know I am at times...lol. I have known one guy in my history of reptile sites that I trust 100 percent. Maybe two now that I know Big time. In any case, I'm looking for Troy to close this thread with pictures of the stock he is selling accompanied by any photos and/or paperwork he has. I'm confident he'll be happy to comply.

Old 10-15-2018, 04:06 PM   #73
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I’m a lot of things Chris, an a hole at times for sure. Arroganant at times, even when I’m
not trying to be. Two things I’m NOT , one is a liar and second is a thief.

But my list of good outweighs the bad by far. Tooting my own horn a bit.

We can now lighten up on this boi ad for Troy? I really have a deal for a hytec het albino/blood male. Troy has proven to be a jerk to me and I’d like to just move on. But I don’t want my absense to be mistaken wrongly, again. I’ve never hid from a debate on here. Just look me up. I have plenty of post being all I have said I was.
Toot that horn. Keep the good posts going in the future. Hide any arrogance. I'm too old, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Sucks for me...

Old 10-15-2018, 04:07 PM   #74
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
My arrogance is pretty much selective to the BOI and serves a purpose. It did in this case as well. I appreciate that you stood up to that. You know I am at times...lol. I have known one guy in my history of reptile sites that I trust 100 percent. Maybe two now that I know Big time. In any case, I'm looking for Troy to close this thread with pictures of the stock he is selling accompanied by any photos and/or paperwork he has. I'm confident he'll be happy to comply.
And why does he need to bother posting photos and or paperwork? His stock looked very nice, imho.
He had them all over that other site mentioned earlier on. Morph something or something morph. I just won’t buy anywhere else than here and maybe KS. I always refer to the boi. Again, as directed from people early on in my boa loving days.

Old 10-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #75
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Toot that horn. Keep the good posts going in the future. Hide any arrogance. I'm too old, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Sucks for me...
I’m no spring chicken either, Chris. It actually stresses me out doing the boi! And with a load of heart stents, well you know.

Old 10-15-2018, 04:13 PM   #76
Chris Kennard

Old 10-15-2018, 04:14 PM   #77
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I’m no spring chicken either, Chris. It actually stresses me out doing the boi! And with a load of heart stents, well you know.
Enough said.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:25 PM   #78
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
This is what the thread is about!

This Boa is not het for anything.

But it is a visual.. Hypo & Blood & Albino

AKA "Sun Dragon" Boa Constrictor

Combined that with the Scoria gene....and... BAMM!

FYI... She is still available.
See the Boas classified section for more details.
It was possibly about this pictured boa. I know visuals need no photo id. That’s a given, Troy. Photo id was for the hets you’re selling at $1800!ish.

Next

Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #79
JCCS
Exactly what was it that Al didn't provide you with? He gave you better paperwork than I ever got in my decade plus of buying boas and from most of the bigger names in the industry. Rich, you've just always struck me as a major pain to deal with. Paperwork is not worth any more than the person who printed it. It's almost impossible to definitively prove that hets are not hets beyond a shadow of a doubt and I seriously doubt a judge would be able to get into the genetics of it enough to win in small claims court even if you had great paperwork, so honestly, it's really just based on how much you trust the person.

Troy, I think you should simply be thankful you dodged a few headaches. After the Al thread, I declined selling to Rich for that very reason.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:39 PM   #80
allreptiles1966
That’s because you love Al. As I remember it, I don’t think I actually tried to buy a boa from
you. Although I could be wrong, I’ve had a lot of fun since the years past. But I’m sure it didn’t hurt my collection not having one of your boas. You can bring Al up as often as you’d like. Nothing has changed in my dealings with him way back then.Nothing. His paperwork was incomplete from what our conversation was on the phone about kahl lineage of the boas, if it serves me right. He lied to me. As I stated, his big name to my nothing name. I loose. I’m ok with that.

You erk me also, just so we are clear. And it’s clearly troys loss. You are right on paperwork, but having it is proof if someone lies about the hets. Signature in hand on that little piece of paper. Makes me feel better and being it’s my money, you know what you can do!! Please feel free to say anything else you have to say.

This was just suppose to be an inquiry looking for info on Troy. Why are we on me? Start another post on how you don’t like me. Or something. Seems we are way off topic at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!