Good Guy RhacHouse [ Paul Morlock ] Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
sangmort
Talking RhacHouse [ Paul Morlock ] Good Guy!

I purchased 1.2.3 gargoyle geckos [ Rhacodactylus Auriculatus ] from RhacHouse / Paul Morlock a few weeks ago. Paul was very quick to reply to each of my inquiries, answered all my questions patiently, and just had overall amazing customer service! We also spoke on the phone for a few hours, and I learned a lot from him, he really knows his stuff!

Animals were shipped promptly, were packed great, and arrived all fired-up and looking pretty for me. They were even BETTER than Paul's pictures showed! And without a doubt, fat an happy.

Ultimately Paul is a great guy, & I look forward to doing business with him again. He has top-notch animals and great customer service! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a gargoyle gecko.

Thanks again Paul!
- Oumaima S. Yassen [ aka Osy ] ~

Old 05-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Dragontown
I have nothing but good things to say about Paul as well... great guy with great animals, he knows his stuff and treats people well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!