Good Guy Reptile Basics Inc - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
dieselfan
Reptile Basics Inc

Just wanted to share my awesome experience with Reptiles Basics. Wednesday morning I ordered a hatchling rack from RB. They happened to have one in stock and shipped out the same day with free shipping. The rack arrived this afternoon in perfect condition! I can hardly put into words how happy and satisfied I am with their service and product!!! I highly recommend them if you are in the market for any of the products they sell!
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
Kristi23
Nothing but positive things to say about them, too. 3/4 of my racks are from them and they always ship quickly. I've also purchased thermostats, heat tape, and other supplies from them over the years. I've never had any problems with anything I've purchased.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #3
snakesareawesome
Must agree rbi is an awesome company. I got my first rack from them the other day. I liked that is came assembled and with tubs ready to go. I keep some slimmer colubrids so I didn't want a rack with big gaps like I've seen at some reptile shows and I am too busy to build my own anymore. RBI's have a tight clearance so I feel pretty secure, they ship fast, too.

Old 09-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #4
Docglock
Many orders from RB. Very good products and customer service.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:13 PM   #5
Jeff Godbold
I've bought 5 different racks from RBI. They are the only company I'll buy racks from. Now that they're making caves again, I'll also state their service and quality speaks volumes for those as well. Years ago, I saw a room full of roughly 15-18 RBI cages, used to house Chondros. The cages were just as top notch as the racks are.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:14 PM   #6
Jeff Godbold
Cages, not caves * lol (typing from phone)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!