Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 89 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #881
Desert Queen
It seems Jerry has a whole lot more to worry about these days than taking those pictures he promised to post. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to see those animals Wes. Just saying.....

Old 04-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #882
Dennis Hultman
I guess for those who don't know will just sit here twiddling our thumps wondering what the heck you're talking about.

Old 04-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #883
Desert Queen
He's in deep doo doo with USFW. Myself and many others have been visited and questioned by agents this past week regarding his illegal activities. I'm not blowing their cover, as the word has been out about this for a week now. Do people still twiddle their thumbs? I thought that went out 8 track tapes. : )

Old 04-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #884
joecop
Well I was visited as well by law enforcement. I have nothing to hide and have very good records of all of my snakes since the day I got each of them. The officers were very nice and proffessional and I invited them into my home. I was very angry soon after they left ( not at law officers but at Jerry, law enforcement are doing their job) because of the invasion of privacy he has caused many, many people. While being questioned I missed getting my kid off of the school bus for the first time in her life and she missed her gymnastics class. May seem like not a big deal to some but it is important to me. That pissess me off, but again, not the fault of officers, but of the root cause of the investigation. I have had time to cool off and reflect. I honestly feel sorry for all that had to be incovienenced by this investigation and have their privacy invaded for having socialized at one time or another with Jerry, but most of all I actually feel sorry for Jerry's family and the hell he must have caused them. It is amazing how the selfish and unlawful acts of someone can so profoundly affect others. I am sure time will tell of the charges he is facing and I have only heard rumors, so I will not speak of that.

Joe

Old 04-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #885
Desert Queen
The agent that conacted me was very courteous and professional as well. I also agree with Joe that I was very disturbed because I had to take time out of my life because I have had some limited contact with Mr. Kruse a few years back. I have nothing to hide either. I won't speak on what I was told during the interview, but holy crap! If Stu knew the half of it before doing business with Mr. Kruse, he would have NEVER bought those snakes in the first place. Has anyone noticed that Jerry's website is wiped out all except for the home page?

Old 10-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #886
chris1968
Hate to bring up an old thread, but has anyone heard/dealt with him recently? I posted on a FB classifieds page looking for Andean Milks. He made a post stating he'd have "Inca" phase (a hypo-like version) and hets in '14. I was pretty geeked; I haven't seen these in many years. After a bit to reflect I knew that name rang a bell...So I searched him here and got 89 pages of this

Old 10-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #887
Casey Lazik
Hi Chris. I can't comment on what Mr. Kruse is up to. Regarding your quest for some fantastic triangulum, however, I suggest you contact Stu Tennyson, the gentleman who started this thread. I believe he may have what you are after. Stu is a great guy and breeder. I couldn't give anyone a higher recommendation.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:34 PM   #888
Wilomn
mr. kruse is alive and well and scamming people, or setting them up for Fish and Game on facebook now.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:58 PM   #889
chris1968
I've talked to Stu previously, and also Scott Ballard and Dave Niles today who both work with what I'm looking for. Glad as always for the BOI, and I think I know the right way to acquire some of these. Chris

Old 07-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #890
supremelysteve
So what happened to the wonderful zonata collection Jerry had? Did it survive, in a zoo somewhere, back in private hands?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!