Candoia a Poppin' - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #11
ColdBlooded Breeders
Hey how are these babies doing? How many have you got on mice so far? Any clue how much your going to be asking for them?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:49 AM   #13
BWSmith
Sorry, I meant to mention that the above link is directly related to the offspring that you are inquiring about.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #14
ColdBlooded Breeders
Man that sucks. I really wanted to get some of thesetoo.I'm not going to be buying anything from Jerry thats for sure. I would have happily gave you $400 for those adults. These snakes are fairly hard to find. If you have any mouse feeders left and wanted to sell one or two hit me up. Normally I could find all the anoles one could want but the weathers to cold now. I live in SC. I was really hoping Jerry would be a better Herp hobbiest being as he wrote the care sheet on kingsnake and all. I guess the person on kingsnake with the babies feeding on mouse tails has your snakes then huh? I'd rather have them eating scented pinks rather than mouse extremities. If you have any more or come across any please let me know. Sorry about your BS dealing with Jerry.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #15
BWSmith
I have 3 babies left. Two are feeding on pink mice scented with bullfrog tadpole. Those are going to a friend in MO (for free of course) since I gave him an adult male while he was down. The other is eating minnows and I am giving that one to a friend here locally.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #16
zetamu7
WILL YOU BE SELLING THE LITTLE ONES?
I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SNAKE.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
BWSmith
The babies have all been gone for quite some time.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #18
Helenthereef
I'm excited to see a Candoia posting at all....I never know which forum to post in as I see so few threads relating to them.

I'm keeping native C bibroni bibroni (Fiji boa) in Fiji, and they look a LOT like these Solomon Islands Boa. Mine were born in captivity from wild parents (that's CB right?), and were also from large litters estimated 28 - 35.

I am considering breeding them this year: I have males almost 3 years old, 3 feet long, and access to a couple of wild-caught females of unknown age, about 4 feet long.

Does that sound about right right? Any hints and tips appreciated, we're all first timers at this over here.

Congrats on the babies, they look fine!

Her are some photos of the Fiji Boas: First 2 at first feed in Jan 2006, other two April 2009, about 2.5 years old.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:30 AM   #19
BWSmith
Those are some great looking animals! So how about sending me some nice Figi Iggies

Old 05-30-2009, 01:22 AM   #20
Helenthereef
Not sure I can navigate the CITES issue: but the owner of the female we are thinking of breeding is an Aquarium fish exporter, so you never know... watch this space

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!