Bad Guy Richard Williams Roach_75 SCAMMER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
Redfeet
Stop! Richard Williams Roach_75 SCAMMER!

I have 2.2 Sentinels from Richard and have been trying to get Genetic paper work on them for a couple of months. He has not responded to any of my emails and finally replied to a text regarding the snakes as you can see from the pictures attached. He will not provide proof that these are genuine or even disclose where he got his breedeers. I am clearly convinced he is scamming people with fake sentinels. Anyone that has traded / bought these should demand proof of their genetics. I am going to keep mine with all previous records and documenting here what has happened so when I prove these are fake by breeding for supers I will be back to post again about what a theif Richard is. I have talked to at least three people that have these, how many more are there??

Attached Images

Old 03-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
Frenchy89
Guy seems like a grade a jerk dont not do business list he goes too.... Glad i sai bo to the trade he wanted that included sentinals on his part

Old 03-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
Frenchy89
Pics of animals in question

Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
not sure why you started a new thread about this?
here is the other one you posted regarding this deal, if possible please try to keep updated in the original thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=379485

Old 03-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Redfeet
Because its not necessarily related. The other post is about the deal with the pastel he tried to pass off as a tiger.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
LauraB
You need to censor all profanity, too. BOI rules.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Redfeet
Don't have the capability. So....

Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
snakeman101172
At least you got all those free mites he is always giving out. That's got to be worth something right ? Have you sexed these animals yet ? I would not count on his claims of sex.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #9
Redfeet
Yeah I've heard that he has burned some people that way too. This guy is a real piece of work. I'm actually going to probe all of them this weekend. I made two trades for a total of 17 balls. I haven't had time to work with them because I just moved. Just been cleaning and feeding them since I got them. They are all suppose to be females except 3. Ill update this weekend what I find.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
Yeah I've heard that he has burned some people that way too.
Unless you're planning on naming your source(s), that is an anonymous third part quotation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!