Good Guy Kylie Rakes of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
SynergyGeckos
Kylie Rakes of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles

I recently purchased two juvenile Gargoyle Geckos from Kylie of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles and was thrilled with the entire transaction. Kylie's responses were prompt, polite and informative. She was patient and understanding as I had to make a change to my plans of a final payment date and shipping time frame.

The geckos arrived today very well packed, with their names, the ID she assigns each one, hatch date, hatch weight, names of each parent written on the deli cup. There was even a little "hello" speech bubble on each, which the geckos were kind enough to position themselves beneath for added effect.

Both animals are in great shape, and in the exact perfect condition I had expected based on the many photographs and tracking data for each that were provided via Kylie's iHerp account.

The entire transaction could not have gone any smoother, and I am really looking forward to keeping an eye on Kylie's future available animals. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Melissa Gibson

Old 02-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #2
Doomtrooper
I agree ,,, they Don't call Kylie The "Gargoyle Queen" for nothing !!

Old 05-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Serpenteraexotics
Thumbs up The Gargoyle Queen Reigns Supreme

I purchased Chromium from Kylie's site, Chromium can still be viewed on her page so I recommend you check her out because she is a gorgeous gecko! I was extremely pleased with my purchase, and look forward to adding her to my breeding projects! I will definetly buy from Kylie again!!

Old 05-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Mere
I recently purchased Garg Queen's baby gargoyle Silicon and couldn't be happier with this transaction. Kylie was prompt and helpful when answering my questions and was great at figuring how to get Silicon to me with my schedule and weather. There was some problem with shipping on the day we originally agreed but Kylie went above and beyond in getting that straightened out and shipping the next day. Silicon was packaged perfectly and seemed completely unconcerned by being mailed. She's even prettier than her pictures and in perfect health - I can't wait to see how this little one develops.

I highly recommend Gargoyle Queen!

Old 05-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #5
Gargoyle Queen
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I really appreciate the feedback.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
brianam
I recently purchased Cerium from Kylie at Gargoyle Queen Reptiles. It was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. Kylie was always quick to respond to my e-mails and was so patient in answering my list of questions. Cerium arrived yesterday and it was love at first sight. Not only is the little guy (or gal) a beautiful little gecko but has such a wonderful personality. I am so thrilled with my little garglet.

Kylie is a knowledgeable breeder who really cares about her animals. She is a great seller who offers her continued support even after you have your gecko at home. I highly recommend Kylie at Gargoyle Queen Reptiles.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #7
TreF68
I purchased a beautiful Male Gargoyle from Kylie at Repticon SLC this year. Not only was the gecko super healthy, and ate great, Kylie has kept in contact with me to answer my questions and concerns as well as to inquire how the little guy is doing.

I also appreciate that she cares alot about tracking. She transferred the gecko to me on Iherp, and with it came lots of great pics, feeding information, lineage, and more.

She is definitely and asset to the reptile community, and I'm hoping to do business with her again in the future

A+

Old 03-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
dylanclay12
KYLIE IS AN OUTSTANDING BREEDER.

I Recently purchased "Lava" from Kylie, and he is flat out Amazing! i will most DEFINITELY be doing business with The "Gargoyle Queen" Again!

Thanks again for this wonderful boy kylie! i'll keep you updated on what he produces!

Old 05-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
llurgy
I have had My Gargoyle Gecko purchased from Gargoyle Queen for just under 2 weeks now.

Correspondence with Kylie was brilliant, I always knew what was happening and what to expect with the shipping arrangements. Tracking number was given to me as soon as she got it and so I knew where my baby was every step of the way

My Gargoyle Chubbiecas (hatchling name Decane) arrived in great condition and quite happy considering the trip s/he had just made.

It seems that Kylie socializes her hatchlings well also as Chubs enjoys just hanging out with us.

I would definitely buy from Kylie again, a very enjoyable experience.

Thanks Kylie!!!!

Mandy Wardle

Old 05-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #10
TequilaMockingbird
I've yet to buy from her, but I met who I think was her at a local expo, and she was extremely polite and I could tell she has a passion for her animals. I wish I could have bought her babies while she was here, it is already too hot to ship here, and probably will be until fall.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!