Terraristika Hamm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-26-2018, 10:49 PM   #1
elena
Terraristika Hamm

Any Americans on here ever checked out this show? I was thinking of a vacation in Germany, and thought it might be cool to time it so that I could attend. If you've been, tell me about your experience. Also, is it possible to buy animals at the show and have them shipped back to the states? How does that work with permits and such? Any feedback is helpful.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:30 AM   #2
enharmonic
I was thinking the same thing, about attending the show. I've been trying to find information on:

-Currency accepted by vendors... do any of them take american express? ;P
-Process of shipping any purchases to USA
-Are most of the vendors bi-lingual, and if not, what is the best way to ensure clear communication as someone who exclusively speaks english

Bumping the thread for you in hopes that someone will see this who has been to Hamm.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:20 PM   #3
Monk
I am looking for anyone that imports from this Germany show into the US .
Your cost per animal etc. ?
I know that Northern Lights of Canada imports from this show to Canada then it has to be shipped from Canada to the US . It gets very expensive , usually 100.00 per animal just to get out of Germany and then another shipper to the US .
Anymore input would be appreciated .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!