For Sale RED Chinese big head turtle for SALE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #11
michiganice91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroonus View Post
Smuggled thailand ssp. bighead hatchlings...most likely will die..buyer beware.
proof?

Old 09-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #12
jskahn
Any proof to the contrary?

Old 09-24-2014, 02:54 PM   #13
michiganice91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskahn View Post
I'm unfamiliar with both the ad poster and the gentleman who claims they were smuggled so I have no reason to believe either one way or another.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:24 PM   #14
hhmoore
Another ad getting filled with disruptive comments and sideline conversation...I think I'll skip the infractions in this one, and just start banning people if it continues

As far as this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroonus View Post
Smuggled thailand ssp. bighead hatchlings...most likely will die..buyer beware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganice91 View Post
proof?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskahn View Post
The smuggling accusation, as well as any proof - of, or to the contrary - belongs on the BOI, not in the classifieds. If you want to be helpful to other members, do it right. Posts like those in the ad are against the rules...and what happens when the seller deletes the ad? They're gone - and if you continue to post them in each subsequent ad, you'd likely be seen as harassing.
A BOI thread, on the other hand, is permanent; and posting a link to such a thread in ads is perfectly acceptable.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:19 PM   #15
pwee
Sam is selling turtles again

Old 09-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwee View Post
Sam is selling turtles again
Since you're new, and apparently don't know any better, I'll give you 15 minutes to make a post that explains that and makes it relevant to this ad. Should you fail to do so, I'll follow through with the ban promised in my last post.

Old 06-11-2015, 04:32 PM   #17
pwee
*** garbage deleted *** WebSlave

Old 06-11-2015, 04:46 PM   #18
pwee

Old 06-11-2015, 04:49 PM   #19
pwee

Old 06-12-2015, 02:49 AM   #20
PStein80
So, I take it this turtle is not in a current ad? It's just popped up because there were comments on it? I guess he'll wonder what I'm talking about, as I sent an email. Oops.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!