Good Guy Lee Van Hyfte AKA littleleeper23 - Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
StickyTongues
Lee Van Hyfte AKA littleleeper23 - Good Guy!

I just received my 1.3 poss het pieds and all arrived alive and well. After chatting him up for about an hour I got the impression that he was a good honest person and decided to go through with the deal and I'm glad I did. Thanks Lee for the great deal and I look forward to doing more business with you.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
Precision Pythons
agreed

While I haven't bought anything from Lee Van Hyfte yet, I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Des Moines reptile show a few weekends ago. He seems like a great guy who really knows his snakes. He also had some nice looking ball pythons there. He seems like a great guy to do business with.

JonV (Jon Van Laarhoven)

Old 10-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
snakeman805
Great guy to deal with. All 3 snakes arived in perfect condition.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:15 AM   #4
snakeman805
I receaved 7 more snakes from Lee today all in top condition this makes my second time ordering and a total of 10 snakes each and every one in great condition. I highly recommend him and will continue to do business with him. THANKS AGAIN LEE.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
flamedcrestie
While I've never purchased anything from Lee, Lee has been over to my house a couple of times to pick out some geckos. I must say, he's very well mannered, as are all of his children. It's been great to do the Des Moines show the last couple of years with him as well.

Lee, if I might make one suggestion though, if you're going to be referring people to the BOI to post good guy threads after their purchases..... have them do it in a couple of threads, not make a new one every time you have a new buyer. Seems to clutter up the BOI, although it is nice to see you have so many satisfied customers

Old 11-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
Jeanbag
Lee Van Hyfte (littleleeper23) great guy!

I just had the pleasure of meeting Lee in person, and I must say I agree, he is a great guy. I traded some snakes with him, and despite a hiccup on my end, Lee was very understanding and friendly. The animal I got from Lee is OUTSTANDING, top of the line beauty and health.

If you are considering doing business with Lee you will no doubt be pleased by his professionalism, good nature, and fantastic animals. I know I will be purchasing from him in the future.

Thanks Lee!

Old 11-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #7
Kevin S
Ive had the pleasure of

doing a transaction with Lee. Everything went smooth and his passion for this hobby is sceond to none. He's one of the good guy's in my opinion.
Kevin Stoltz