Baby Argentine RED TEGUS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 03-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Snakesatsunset
Baby Argentine RED TEGUS!!!

BABY RED TEGUS AVAILABLE STARTING March 22nd -
asking $249.99ea plus shipping -
We have yearlings available now as well, males and females, same price
TO ORDER CLICK HERE: BABY RED TEGUS FOR SALE

Argentine Red Tegu - Tupinambis rufescens
Juvenile Argentine Red Tegus for sale are now available and ready to go! These are captive bred tegus born in USA .The Red Tegus are eating great on crickets and little bits of wet cat food. Their main diet should be insects and rodents later on in life.

All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee.

Shipping your new Baby Argentine Red Tegu:

We ship our tegus FED EX overnight. Most packages arrive by 10:30am. If you live in a smaller town, or in a rural area it may arrive between 12-4pm.

We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school.
Our shipping days are Monday- Thursday. Reptile orders placed before 2pm usually get shipped the same day .
Reptile orders placed after 2pm, get shipped the following day.
Ex: If you place your order at 5pm Monday, we will ship tuesday, and you will receive Wed. Morning.
You may request an alternate shipping day. Please email us at albinoturtles@comcast.net to let us know what day works for you.

SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID.
Please see Live Arrival Guarantee page.

We pack your reptiles in the safest, most efficient way possible. All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals.
If weather conditions are too severe to ship, we will notify you and arrange a future shipping date. This is all done for the safety of the animal!

The health and safety of the animal comes first!

Please read our terms before ordering.

Find Similar Products by Category
Lizards for saleTegus For Sale
Write your own product review
Product Reviews
arrived on timr 5 Star Review
Posted by Chevelle on 25th Jan 2018

I had been calling around looking for red tegus and no one had them since I missed the hatching season. It was January, and I was just going to wait until the next season. But I found these guys online and decided to give it a shot. I’ve never order a reptile online before so I was apprehensive. But everything worked out and I would order from them again.

Baby red tegu 5 Star Review
Posted by Melissa on 22nd Jun 2017

My little baby Argentine red tegu was shipped on the date I asked, and arrived on time and in great condition. He is settling in well, already calming down quite a bit, and was eating within a day of receiving him. He has gotten a clean bill of health from my vet as well. Very happy with my purchase!

red tegu argentine 5 Star Review
Posted by lori on 29th Apr 2017

She arrived healthy and happy very tame easy to work with iam very happy to welcome her into my home I loved her before I got her thank you snakes at sunset for having a great buying experience and answering all my questions about the tegu!

Great shape woth all toes and tail! 5 Star Review
Posted by Logan Burrus on 25th Mar 2017

Very impressed by snakes at sunset. My little tegu named Zwei (zzz-why) got here fast! Hes pretty jumpy though but thats to be expected he is a baby. The past few days he has really calmed down, still jumpy, but way more calm. He loves burrowing into the substrate.

Red Tegu 5 Star Review
Posted by Nick on 23rd Mar 2017

Arrived healthy and she is beautiful. Great service along with an awesome reptile.

Argentine red tefu 5 Star Review
Posted by Jay on 2nd Mar 2017

I received my tegu on time actually 40 minutes early. he looks healthy haven't taken him to the vet yet overall I'm happy the only thing I didn't like is that when I ask or a picture I didn't get one. Snakes at sunset has done right by me so far

good 3 Star Review
Posted by Unknown on 24th Dec 2016

my purchase was good a lilttle bigger then i expected but overall my experience was good

beautiful animal 5 Star Review
Posted by Jackie Cassell on 20th Nov 2016

So she arrived an hour early and was in perfect condition. A little bit bigger than pictured and a little skittish but overall a healthy and beautiful girl. Can't wait to start working with her

great health, super fast shipping 5 Star Review
Posted by Todd Gardner on 8th Nov 2016

I ordered a Argentine Red Tegu, she arrived in the mail via fedex the next day, happy and as healthy as can be.

Fantastic 5 Star Review
Posted by Unknown on 5th Aug 2016

They arrived in great shape healthy and happy.

Fiesty lil guy 5 Star Review
Posted by Mitchell Gomez on 25th Feb 2016

This is my second purchase from Snakes at Sunset, first was a male Chacoan which I love very much

great animals but communication could improve 5 Star Review
Posted by tracy on 24th Aug 2015

The animals arrived well protected and looking like they have been well taken care of. The tegu is beautiful, and now that he is calming down from his trip appears to be at least not aggressive. Definitely not tame as described, but workable. Several emails to get the approximate age of both animals purchased have gone unanswered.
Juvenile Red Tegu 5 Star Review
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jan 2015

Great business to work with. Due to the weather our Tegu couldn't be shipped as quickly as anticipated, but Snakes at Sunset was very easy to work with. Our Tegu was otherwise shipped promptly and in good shape coming all the way to California.
Red Tegu 5 Star Review
Posted by Connor on 11th Nov 2014

I received a healthy A.R.T. from Snakes at sunset a few weeks ago. I had absolutely no problems with shipping communication and the workers were very helpful. My baby tegu arrived plump and healthy and ate for me within hours of warming up after shipping. He has perfect, curious attitude. I was told a part of the tail was missing, but it is barely noticeable.

red tegu baby 5 Star Review
Posted by ray on 11th Aug 2014

Good healthy tegu no problems with transaction would use again !!!

AWESOME!! 5 Star Review
Posted by Steven K. on 14th Aug 2013

the employee who helped me complete this purchase was extremely helpful, and extremely nice. The baby tegu arrived safe and very healthy looking and is now doing great and is already shed twice since getting him two weeks ago. I am very pleased with SnakesatSunset and i will definitely be buying from them again.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2018, 11:07 PM   #2
Samsung
Are the yearling tamed do you have any blue

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!