Good Guy Jon Van Laarhoven Of Precision Pythons (A.K.A nevohraalnavnoj on Fauna) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
Ezekiel21
i just picked up 1.1 het pieds from jon and needless to say i am VERY happy i decided to go with him. he was professional, kind and easy to do business with. i wanted to pick up the animals but i have a wierd schedule due to being in the military and jon worked with me. his quality of snakes is superb!! they are healthy, sociable and VERY beautiful snakes. i will definitely not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again Jon!!!!

Ryan

Old 09-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
Precision Pythons
Thanks Ryan, I look forward to helping you expand your collection!

Jon

Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
ylojeepguy28
Jon is a great guy to work with, and has beautiful animals! He is quick with responses, knows what he is talking about, and has wonderful animals. I got a firefly from him in trade and he ate the day we got him. I would definately recommend him, and will hopefully do business with him again!

Thanks again!

Luke

Old 11-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
Precision Pythons
Thanks Luke, it was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to doing business again soon.

-Jon

Old 12-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #15
Jabberwocky Dragons
Jon is definitely one of the best. I've purchased 5 ball pythons from him to date and every one is top quality and in perfect health. I look forward to grabbing another one or two from next season's clutches. Great communication and surgical clean snake room!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
SCraft
Jon is AWESOME! High quality, healthy animals. Perfect in every way. I'd recommend him to any and everyone. Keep up the good work, Jon!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
Precision Pythons
Thanks Shannon and Brian!

Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #18
gatto152
I now have 3 snakes in my collection from Jon and plan to get more from him awesome breeder top quality snakes and an all around awesome guy thanks Jon

Old 02-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #19
jerrid
Hello,
I recently had the pleasure of working with Jon of Precision Pythons. I purchased a male Mojave Bumblebee from him. Overall the transaction went great. Jon was patient with me as I had three different males to choose from. He was always quick with responses. The snake I chose arrived healthy and better than advertised. I would recommend Jon, as his animals are of top quality and I too plan on purchasing more from him in the future.
Thanks,
Jerrid

Old 02-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #20
Precision Pythons
Thanks Jerrid, it was a lot of fun working with you on that mojave bee. I'm glad he surpassed your expectations. Keep in touch!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!