Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:29 PM   #41
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Board: Nursing

AMY ELIZABETH POLLY
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29582-7600

License number: 218721
License type: RN
Original Issue Date: 09/12/2012
Expiration: 04/30/2018

Privilege To Practice: Multi-State
This was irrelevant to the post and an unecessary posting of someones info.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #42
Lucille
Because some info may not be reptile related does not make it not relevant.
I think given the nature of this board, which is to warn others, a nurse who talks about children burning alive is very disturbing, and I think noting where she is and her license (public info) is not only appropriate, it is a service to those in her state who make choose to avoid her.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #43
tlmoon
Justin, nursing board info is legal public record information. If this scammer is Amy, then she has some explaining to do to the nursing board. Would you want a scammer who makes disturbing remarks about children dying to be a nurse taking care of you or your children?

I'm not sure if this is really her posting, or if someone is pretending to be her. But even if it's not her, better that she find out now and put a stop to it.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #44
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Because some info may not be reptile related does not make it not relevant.
I think given the nature of this board, which is to warn others, a nurse who talks about children burning alive is very disturbing, and I think noting where she is and her license (public info) is not only appropriate, it is a service to those in her state who make choose to avoid her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Justin, nursing board info is legal public record information. If this scammer is Amy, then she has some explaining to do to the nursing board. Would you want a scammer who makes disturbing remarks about children dying to be a nurse taking care of you or your children?

I'm not sure if this is really her posting, or if someone is pretending to be her. But even if it's not her, better that she find out now and put a stop to it.
I am well aware of these records being public. I also have no problem with anyone reporting it to the nursing board for them to do their own investigation. It is very clear at this point it isn't even her posting so, I stand by initial statement that it is irrelevant to this thread. It is baseless bashing and posting of someone for what gain? None. I am quite sure if the person on that FB profile is actually doing any of the things (medically) she is being accused of she is already under investigation.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 PM   #45
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
I am well aware of these records being public. I also have no problem with anyone reporting it to the nursing board for them to do their own investigation. It is very clear at this point it isn't even her posting so, I stand by initial statement that it is irrelevant to this thread. It is baseless bashing and posting of someone for what gain? None. I am quite sure if the person on that FB profile is actually doing any of the things (medically) she is being accused of she is already under investigation.
How do you know?

Did you notice the outrage in he PM when I posted HER picture? That was the outrage of someone getting busted, only later did she act as if someone else was posting (like an ex boyfriend) trying to lead people away from her.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #46
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
How do you know?

Did you notice the outrage in he PM when I posted HER picture? That was the outrage of someone getting busted, only later did she act as if someone else was posting (like an ex boyfriend) trying to lead people away from her.
Well to be honest I don't, but this is the Internet so I don't know you are who you say you are and you don't know I'm who I say I am either. My point, which I clearly wasn't clear enough about was; If she is a scammer she has been busted and if not her ex-boyfriend or whoever they are has been shut down. How does continuing to post information about her help anyone? It doesn't it's just drama. I come to the BOI to get usefull info about transactions not to be entertained. It would seem there are plenty of other forums here for that.....

Old 04-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #47
Snake-Queen
The majority of the pictures are stolen off morph market .
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #48
Snake-Queen
Darn it.
Uploaded the same one twice.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:38 PM   #49
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Well to be honest I don't, but this is the Internet so I don't know you are who you say you are and you don't know I'm who I say I am either. My point, which I clearly wasn't clear enough about was; If she is a scammer she has been busted and if not her ex-boyfriend or whoever they are has been shut down. How does continuing to post information about her help anyone? It doesn't it's just drama. I come to the BOI to get usefull info about transactions not to be entertained. It would seem there are plenty of other forums here for that.....
I have been doing this for a good while and the typical scam goes like this

1/ Steals Pictures
2/Gets busted
3/ Pretend they did not know it was wrong
4/Get exposed further
5/Claim their account was hijacked and it was not them.

She is text book scammer, she needs to be stopped, people need to be warned sorry you do not agree with this but again you are new so maybe it does not matter to you but it does for most of us.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:49 PM   #50
Milo Garcia
Quote:

That's question is very easily answered.. as long as her posts are still up on the BP classifieds, any info on the BOI section is relevant. You state it yourself when you mention that you come to the BOI to get useful info about any transactions, this info is much needed info so no one on here gets burned by this individual in any possible transaction, which was my case. I almost committed on a trade deal with this scammer. I don't come on here to get entertainment either, I come on here to find any helpful info, and it surely served its purpose. I was close to sending this individual close to $4,000 worth of BPs.

Milo Garcia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!