Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:04 PM   #51
rgonzales
This person was selling a caramel retic when told if it was a blonde she didn't correct it. She then posted an ad on Facebook with the same snake saying it was still caramel and claimed it to be foulsham line. After being corrected againshe said it was a mistake and get husband is angry at her for making it. The ad was then deleted after people asked for a video to show the animals size

Old 04-24-2017, 11:15 PM   #52
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
I have been doing this for a good while and the typical scam goes like this

1/ Steals Pictures
2/Gets busted
3/ Pretend they did not know it was wrong
4/Get exposed further
5/Claim their account was hijacked and it was not them.

She is text book scammer, she needs to be stopped, people need to be warned sorry you do not agree with this but again you are new so maybe it does not matter to you but it does for most of us.
I may be new here but certainly not new the hobby. I have been doing this for about 22 years.I am quite adept at spotting scams and thats why I have never been scammed. Yes, this was clearly a scam but after that??? Much of what was said is useful and valid. What I took an issue with was posting her licensure here when you don't know 100% that she scammed anyone or that it was even her. There are a lot of crazy people on the Internet (no shi*) and posting this info here where anyone could casually peruse it doesn't seem ethical to me. Maybe I'm too sensitive but I personally know how long and difficult it is to get a nursing license. In todays day and age anyone can be an Internet Batman.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #53
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
That's question is very easily answered.. as long as her posts are still up on the BP classifieds, any info on the BOI section is relevant. You state it yourself when you mention that you come to the BOI to get useful info about any transactions, this info is much needed info so no one on here gets burned by this individual in any possible transaction, which was my case. I almost committed on a trade deal with this scammer. I don't come on here to get entertainment either, I come on here to find any helpful info, and it surely served its purpose. I was close to sending this individual close to $4,000 worth of BPs.

Milo Garcia
None of what I said previously was directed at you Milo. Yes, it was clearly a scam and I'm glad you weren't taken by it.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:34 AM   #54
GinoInDaBronx
I see zero problem with posting her license info. Public information. Reap what you sow: you try to rip-off internet-savvy folks and then hope that the sycophants will backpeddle for you and redirect the topic of your attempted crimes

Old 04-25-2017, 01:26 AM   #55
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
None of what I said previously was directed at you Milo. Yes, it was clearly a scam and I'm glad you weren't taken by it.
Justin, I'm aware that nothing that you had previously had said was directed towards me, and none of it was taken that way either. I was simply stating my thoughts on some of the statements you had made on that post. Yes, I do agree with you that landing a career in the nursing field isn't easy, and you'd figure why would someone risk throwing it all away trying to scam people out of money or animals. Hopefully it isn't Amy Polly or whatever her name is, but as of right now, and indications lead to "YES".. unfortunately for her we have a lot of computer savvy individuals on here, and I for one am very grateful for that.

Milo

Old 04-25-2017, 03:03 AM   #56
DavidBeard
I also see no problem with posting a scammer's personal info here. People think far too often that attempting defraud people online won't ever come back to bite them, and obviously Amy Polly is finding out that is not the case here.

Pretending to know if she is or isn't posting is pretty ridiculous. All signs point to it being her, just because the person said they were ex boyfriend, obviously doesn't mean thats true. This person hasn't displayed the best ability to be honest so why take them at their word on *anything*?

Old 04-25-2017, 05:06 AM   #57
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I also see no problem with posting a scammer's personal info here. People think far too often that attempting defraud people online won't ever come back to bite them, and obviously Amy Polly is finding out that is not the case here.

Pretending to know if she is or isn't posting is pretty ridiculous. All signs point to it being her, just because the person said they were ex boyfriend, obviously doesn't mean thats true. This person hasn't displayed the best ability to be honest so why take them at their word on *anything*?
I agree with you 100%!!! She hasn't been honest on here nor on what others have said about her FB postings either. I suppose her ex boyfriend also created a fake FB account pretending to be her.. C'mon now! Lol

Milo

Old 04-25-2017, 07:34 AM   #58
Robert Walker
Once cornered here, the MyrtleHerps account refers to his male genitalia and says he is the ex-boyfriend...

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...128073614.html

Myrtle Beach police say a woman returning to her car in a parking lot at Broadway at the Beach was met with a nasty sight around 1:40 a.m. Saturday.
The seats in her car had been urinated on. Its windshield wipers had been broken off. The license plate was gone and scratch marks trailed the side of the car and its mirrors. Items had been stolen from inside the once-locked car and the woman said she knew who did it, according to a police report.
And an interesting call from the man she identified may have sealed the fate of a pending arrest in this case.
The 43-year-old woman told police she was walking back to her car to deposit some items when she noticed her ex-boyfriend moving around her vehicle; when her friend called out to him, he took off, the report stated.
She told police she had been having issues with the man ever since they broke up and that he must have used the spare key he knew was hidden to gain access to the car, according to the report. No forced entry was observed, police noted.
The woman told officers that her purse containing her wallet with an ATM card and Social Security card, eye glasses, makeup, Tylenol, paperwork, a black Northface jacket and a Garmin GPS were all stolen from the car.
While police were still on the scene, the woman’s ex-boyfriend contacted the police department to see if any charges would be pressed against him. Officers noted in the report that he knew they were out with the victim and was concerned about being charged.
Joseph Lee Zimmerman, 46, was charged with petty larceny, breaking into a motor vehicle and malicious injury to personal property estimated at more than $2,000, but less than $10,000.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #59
JColt
He looks like the kind of guy that would use that language here. She may be the scammer but I think it was him. I said earlier possibly son or boyfriend. I hope if it isn't her no more damage was done to her by sending info to nursing board. Looks like she's used fb sparingly.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
He looks like the kind of guy that would use that language here. She may be the scammer but I think it was him. I said earlier possibly son or boyfriend. I hope if it isn't her no more damage was done to her by sending info to nursing board. Looks like she's used fb sparingly.
When a nursing board receives a report, they do an investigation. It is in depth, plenty of notice is given if they choose to have a meeting (sometimes the issue is cleared up by telephone or other means), if there is a meeting the person being investigated may have an attorney present.
The function of a nursing board is to protect the people in that state. If the person is innocent the case is closed. If he or she is not, often there is remedial education, assistance, etc. before warnings or action to a license.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!