INQUIRY - alex hue reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2003, 02:32 AM   #1
aimee_s
Question INQUIRY - alex hue reptiles

hello,

i was wondering if anyone has dealt with alexhuereptiles.com. i tried the search below this forum, but came with no results. i am thinking of purchasing some crested geckos from him, but i haven't heard anything about him. thank you :-)

[aimee salazar]

Old 12-11-2003, 07:55 AM   #2
KodiakWood
Thumbs up

Havent Done business with him but I have heard really good things about him "he is a gentleman among gentleman" and hes not a gamble to do business with just MHO

Old 12-11-2003, 09:27 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
I have met him

... and acquired some very nice 2003 ball pythons from him in a trade. I spoke with him at lenngth and I feel he is trustworthy and I would have no problem dealing with him at any level.

Old 12-11-2003, 09:39 AM   #4
Jodi L Aherns
I have bought leopard geckos from Alex and they are great.Alex is a very nice guy,and i will buy from him again.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:00 PM   #5
aimee_s
Talking thanks! :)

hi all

thank you for your replies! i'm trying to decide between alex hue reptiles and xtreme reptiles now take care, and thanks again!

[aimee salazar]

Old 12-11-2003, 01:52 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
alex hue

i hev bought more than 60 leos from him and am planning a bearded buy soon, he is awesome to work with and packs them extremely well.

you can't go wrong dealing with him, he is one of the nicest sellers I have ever met!!

Old 12-11-2003, 05:13 PM   #7
AQUATI
Thumbs up Alex Hue

I got 20 leopards from him and they we awesome -!!!!! I would get them from him again in a heart beat !!! This was mmy first order with him and i was very impressed -- in the pack of normals and high yellow and jungles -- he threw in a temper albino !!! I will be ordering again soon !! Aquati

Old 12-11-2003, 09:50 PM   #8
DEWLAP 25
Thumbs up Alex Great guy

Alex is an all around good guy I have done business with him in the past and will not hesitate to do more. He is honest, reliable and is a good business man I will recommend him to anybody

Thanks for listening,
Alan Pittsley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!