Good Guy Paul Miller out of Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
AirborneExotics
Paul Miller out of Florida

Just received a gorgeous pair of Sorong Green Tree Monitors from Paul. These are some of the nicest I've seen and even rival my pair of blues. Nice and plump as well, no signs of hip bones or anything like that. Thanks Paul! Can't wait to do business again.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #2
Redfeet
Thanks for the post Brian!

Old 01-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #3
Pet Kingdom
We just received an order with Caimans and a black throat monitor. Shipment came in perfectly, animals are healthy and in great shape. Great guy to work with!

Old 01-24-2015, 06:06 AM   #4
Spectrum Reptiles
Thumbs up Quality stuff!

Received some caiman lizards and chameleons from Paul. Excellent service and animals from top to bottom. Will do business again!!

Thanks
Barry

Old 11-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #5
viandy
Received two pair of snakes from Paul yesterday. Very nice animals in perfect condition. They came in well packed, no shipping problems at all. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, in fact I will keep an eye out for his lists since this transaction went so well. Thanks Paul!

Old 11-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #6
Chevmysta88
I've made a few purchases from paul. Everthing is Perfect.
Communication, Prices and animals.
Id highly recommend doing business with Paul.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!