Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:22 AM   #191
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Lol there's a gofundme he made trying to get money to move from ga to tx. Too many coincidences.
This one?
https://www.gofundme.com/vd263-help-a-dad
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 11:26 AM   #192
Snake-Queen
This one?
https://www.gofundme.com/vd263-help-a-dad
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 12:37 PM   #193
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
move from ga to tx. Too many coincidences.
Not just Georgia, but exactly "Riverdale" Georgia. Could a John Buhs be missing his Identification Card right now? If so this may explain the willingness by the "John buhs" account to send copies of it out so freely but when pressed by the Moderator for a specific aspect of the ID request, it couldn't be produced.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #194
NTReptiles
Anyone willing to bet on what kind of discharge he got from the Army?? Lol whats the odds for dishonorable?

Old 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM   #195
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Not just Georgia, but exactly "Riverdale" Georgia. Could a John Buhs be missing his Identification Card right now? If so this may explain the willingness by the "John buhs" account to send copies of it out so freely but when pressed by the Moderator for a specific aspect of the ID request, it couldn't be produced.
I'd put money on it even if this turns out to be someone other than DD. If you compare the mangshan viper ad to the bells this monitor ad scam attempt from a few years back you will probably get why I suspected this is him again it was almost word for word the same. I'm surprised nobody else made the connection but the fauna boi is every bit as entertaining as it is informative so I've spend a good amount of time reading here. I also suspect if enough digging is done this same scammer may be linked to the Cajun reptiles scam very recently.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #196
filenamex5100
...also could explain why buhs is wanting face to face deals only. his bank account and paypal would not match that ID/name to receive payments.

not sure how that would work to be honest. meet in person, you get your animal, youre on your way. I'm sure there can be a scam built in there somewhere that i am unaware of.

that being said.....a few weeks back when i replied to mr drapers want ad looking for rattlesnakes (under the fauna ID "HidalgoTexas"), i texted him which turned into him saying "its kinda hard to explain". i then called him. not sure how the conversation ended up with mr draper completely ignoring the fact that i had the snakes he wanted but it turned into him asking me who else in the area had snakes. it came across to me at that time like he was phishing for information and photos from people. i cant help but think that perhaps he may be using this platform to gather information and pictures but may be using a different internet platform to scam people. that is speculation but it was the first thing that came to my mind at that time.

i am 99% sure this buhs character is mr draper with a false ID. id LOOOOVE to know if the real mr buhs is: a) friends with or knows mr draper and, b) is missing an ID card.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #197
filenamex5100
for the record, and so we have it here forever....the number he gave me a few weeks back under the screen name HidalgoTexas was: 678.368.9222 ...per our pm's.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:09 PM   #198
filenamex5100
sorry. to clarify, that number 678.368.9222 was mr draper.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #199
brenna_stell
Looks like this is John Buhs mom(?) if anyone wants to message her to see if her son lost his id/if someone is using his identity.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #200
brenna_stell
Real Facebook account for John Buhs and his girlfriend
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin