Hillary - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
Lucille
Hillary

Just say yes

Old 04-12-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
WebSlave
I do hope you are joking....

Old 04-12-2015, 08:44 PM   #3
Helenthereef
Yeh, but if Jeb Bush turns out to be your alternative..................

Old 04-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #4
Robert Walker
No to both please

Old 04-12-2015, 08:59 PM   #5
LauraB
Agreed, no to both.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:22 PM   #6
WebSlave
I've said for years that there really needs to be a NOTA (None Of The Above) vote on the ballad. How come we always get such piss poor choices for the highest office in this country? Honestly I'm about ready to just burn my voter registration card.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:35 PM   #7
Helenthereef
I think the choices have to do with the HUNDREDS of millions of dollars they have to raise to even stand..... it can't be possible to get someone not in the pockets of SOME large business interests.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:58 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I think the choices have to do with the HUNDREDS of millions of dollars they have to raise to even stand..... it can't be possible to get someone not in the pockets of SOME large business interests.
Yeah, well there is definitely something wrong with that picture right there.

Unfortunately, it is doubtful that this will ever change. Let's face it, do you think there is a snowball's chance in hell that our illustrious "representatives" are going to vote themselves out of the fortunes that such companies throw at them? Yeah, they will make a dog and pony show every now and again pretending to do that. You gotta love the SCOTUS ruling that spending unlimited sums of money on candidates is a form of free speech, and therefore protected by the US Constitution.

Yeah, I wonder how many politicians had broken hearts over THAT decision...

Old 04-13-2015, 08:10 AM   #9
gila7150
No thanks!

I've had enough of the Clintons. I'm no fan of Jeb either but he would be way better than Hillary. I'm hoping that he doesn't survive the Republican primary.

Hillary will crash and burn like she did in 2008. She is not the politician "Slick Willy" is.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:17 PM   #10
j_dunlavy
you know our political system is doomed when we have to vote for a president who is the lesser of two evils instead of voting based on legitimate merits.
it's pretty sad really, but then again, we are better off here than people are in many other parts of the world, despite our imperfections.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!