Chinese coronavirus - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 05-21-2020, 05:52 PM   #481
Lucille
So you go from site to site, linking to your puppy article as a blogger? Interesting. But if you can't bring it here, I guess I'll have to do without.

Old 05-21-2020, 06:24 PM   #482
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifox View Post
wow, cause it was too long for me to rewrite the information which is already written.
Perhaps people are suspicious of your intentions.

Personally I find that your IP address hailing from Ukraine as a big red flag myself.

Care to explain that to me?

Old 05-22-2020, 10:42 AM   #483
bcr229
Found a decent source of medical info regarding COVID-19, with direct links to peer-reviewed studies and the articles about them, rather than the summarized and politicized drek typically found in the mainstream media.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...virus-covid-19

Old 05-22-2020, 10:56 AM   #484
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Found a decent source of medical info regarding COVID-19, with direct links to peer-reviewed studies and the articles about them, rather than the summarized and politicized drek typically found in the mainstream media.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...virus-covid-19
Well, the first article I read on that site did not inspire much confidence.

22/05/2020 14:58 GMT New study links hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to increased risk of in-hospital death

But this isn't the first review I have read that appears to be ignoring the detail that these drugs are enablers for zinc to gain access to cells internally to combat virus replication there. But I am only going by the summary as the full article was rather long and tedious to read for my old soggy brain.

Seems that there is a lot of disinformation being spread around even in medical journals, unfortunately. So I find the non politicized truth being rather elusive.

Old 05-22-2020, 07:35 PM   #485
bcr229
Stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Well, the first article I read on that site did not inspire much confidence.

22/05/2020 14:58 GMT New study links hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to increased risk of in-hospital death

But this isn't the first review I have read that appears to be ignoring the detail that these drugs are enablers for zinc to gain access to cells internally to combat virus replication there. But I am only going by the summary as the full article was rather long and tedious to read for my old soggy brain.

Seems that there is a lot of disinformation being spread around even in medical journals, unfortunately. So I find the non politicized truth being rather elusive.
The article itself basically states that this drug won't work and in fact may be detrimental due to its side effects if the patient is so ill that he requires hospitalization. It did not address the drug's effectiveness in patients where it was administered when the disease was in its early stages.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:53 PM   #486
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
The article itself basically states that this drug won't work and in fact may be detrimental due to its side effects if the patient is so ill that he requires hospitalization. It did not address the drug's effectiveness in patients where it was administered when the disease was in its early stages.
Yeah, seems like a drug that is administered when only a miracle from God would save them anyway doesn't provide much useful information to anyone. I think something along the lines of hydroxychloroquine along with zinc supplements and an antibacterial should go hand in hand with someone testing positive for COVID-19. Yeah, maybe they would be the lucky ones being asymptomatic, but maybe not. So do whatever it takes to stack the cards in your favor.

I think the key is to use whatever is necessary to keep the virus from spreading once you get it and know you have it, if you are unable to avoid getting it in the first place. Apparently no one has figured out why some people go asymptomatic, and others wind up in the hospital. I would guess there are a whole slew of variables that have an influence, from the path the virus takes into your body, what sort of vitamin and mineral deficiencies you may have, and what sort of illnesses you are already suffering from.

And it sure doesn't help much that they are moving the goal posts all over the field concerning avenues of infectiousness, and nearly everything else about this virus. Early on I was hearing that the virus can remain infectious on plastic and stainless steel for up to 9 days. Now the CDC is saying it does not spread easily from objects at all. Heck, I read an account a while back stating that one of those cruise ships with infected passengers still had active virus on objects some 17 days after the last person had been removed. Does anyone even know how much of a virus load is needed to become infected? One virus? 1,000? A million? If this is a novel virus, doesn't that mean that your immune system has no defense against it, so even one virus getting into your body will have free reign to latch onto a host cell and then explode with replicated copies?

So what the heck is the TRUTH? Are the people telling us these things ignorant of REAL facts, too incompetent to figure out how to get those facts, or just flat out lying to us?

People are eventually going to get fed up with all the conflicting information and just assume that everyone is crying WOLF! and have to go outside to see for themselves if there is actually a wolf out there or not. Which, of course, COULD prove to be a disaster if there really IS a wolf out there.

So all I want is simple: I want to know where the truth is hidden so I can see the facts myself, and make a rational determination of what would be best for Connie and myself in how we deal with this. I just feel that making a wrong decision with this COULD be serious, IMHO.

Old 05-24-2020, 11:06 PM   #488
Lucille
Seriously, I feel like I've stepped into an episode of The Twilight Zone when I see all the recent photos of packed parks and beaches and no vaccine yet. What are people thinking?

Old 05-25-2020, 12:40 AM   #489
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Seriously, I feel like I've stepped into an episode of The Twilight Zone when I see all the recent photos of packed parks and beaches and no vaccine yet. What are people thinking?
I do hope that severe mistakes aren't being made.

I find myself wondering if some parents would have purposely exposed their children to chicken pox if they knew that it might cause them to get bouts of shingles later on in life. Some choices can be like that at times. You really don't know everything that can possibly be known at the time you make them.

And here they are trying to rush into a vaccine for this CCP virus that will not possible be put through long term trials before being released to the public. I think that worries me even more than the virus itself does.

Old 05-25-2020, 02:39 AM   #490
WebSlave
Well, in a different sort of light, at the very least I would say this is rather thought provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAtFBvKrVw

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!