how do i delete my account? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #51
deborahbroadus
I'm pretty sure that Maia scared her off.
I get the feeling that Ms. Lurid didn't want to have to deal any possible back lash that would have arose, if the people that have interactions with her though her snakes/reptiles were to be able to find THIS site if they did a search of her name...

just a thought...

Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #52
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I'm pretty sure that Maia scared her off.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #53
brd7666
I really don't blame the OP for not wanting people to do internet searches for her. If I had pictures of me on the internet like she has of her, I wouldn't want people to see them either.

link below

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/walli...=image&photo=1

Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #54
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I really don't blame the OP for not wanting people to do internet searches for her. If I had pictures of me on the internet like she has of her, I wouldn't want people to see them either.

link below

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/walli...=image&photo=1
I saw them, thought them very interesting and was amazed at how versatile her life was, but as she had them on FB where they could be found, I didn't think THAT was her reason.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #55
deborahbroadus
NOW....she's searchable and capable of being found on...FAUNA. Exactly the place where people involved in the "maybe" shady side of reptiles...doesn't want to be found....

hahahahaha

Old 05-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #56
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I saw them, thought them very interesting and was amazed at how versatile her life was, but as she had them on FB where they could be found, I didn't think THAT was her reason.
Wow, I just checked out her Facebook page. After seeing that, I really understand why she doesn't want to be found. Heck, if I was her, I wouldn't worry about what is seen here about her. Just look at that Facebook page. HAHAHAHAHA

Old 06-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #57
Skanakis
I wanna bring that home to my mother.....dressed up JUST like that. Wow...thats great. Maybe she got caught buying snakes like i did by my other half. DAMN GOOGLE TO HELL!!!! hehehehe....

Old 06-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #58
JColt
Appears to be a rich kid who's used to getting her way. She'll grow up eventually and probably make more money than most of us. Found this article with her killer clown outfit on.

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/walli...cc4c03286.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!